Final Fantasy 7 Official Soundtrack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Fantasy 7 Official Soundtrack?

Does anybody know where i can order an official Final Fantasy 7 Soundtrack from (excluding Ebay)?

I just had a look on ebay and for a copy (Ever Anime) they go for ?20-?30 and somebody is selling an official one for ?40+.

Does anybody know where i can get one from?

Cheers

Originally posted by hklcollecta
    Does anybody know where i can order an official Final Fantasy 7 Soundtrack from (excluding Ebay)?

I just had a look on ebay and for a copy (Ever Anime) they go for ?20-?30 and somebody is selling an official one for ?40+.

Does anybody know where i can get one from?

Cheers
    Contact this guy on eBay:

I buy nearly all my game music off him. Email him to see whether he can do you a deal, if not he has 3 copies online for just ?20 at the mo (of which your not going to get it for less than that).

Comment

Cheers for the reply.

Just had a look at his auctions and the Final Fantasy 7 Cd`s are copies (Made by Ever Anime)

Cheers

Comment

Try otaku.co.uk or otaku.com , they are quite expensive, but everything they sell is genuine.

Cheers,
        --Ed

Comment

Never Realised that Ever Anime were not the genuine thing

Not to fussed tbh, as I have an original Digicube FF7 OST and cannot notice the difference in the quality of packaging or CD reproduction with my Ever Anime CD's (FF8,9,10 (etc) OST's).

Very impressive copies, as everything is identical and for a third of the cost. I suppose I do in a certain way feel ripped off (as I never knew they weren't official) but the fact that the reproduction is that good it doesn't really matter to me (and I would never have noticed unless it was pointed out to me).

BTW otaku.co.uk has a huge collection but as noted, not the cheapest.

Comment

Cheers for the link to otaku.co.uk. About the same price as Animenation including postage.

Now got to try and find the money.

Cheers

Very Much Appreciated

Comment

Forgot to ask.

What other Soundtrack`s do you recommend?

Cheers

Comment

Ummm, let's see!

Xenosaga is wonderfully epic. Although there isn't much range to the music (an unfortunate side effect of the game being in space), what is there is stunning. There's around 8 tracks performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra, and about another 8 live tracks.

Chrono Cross is fantastic, it's diverse and brilliantly produced. Quite a few of the tracks are just SFX, though, which kinda sucks, but it's still 3 CDs long.

Silent Hill 2 is great, it's got two brilliant depressive-rock live tracks that are great, and the rest of it is incredibly atmospheric. However, if hearing scrapes, bangs and other ambient noises isn't your thing then you might not like it.

Ummm... that's it for now... I'll think of some more ^^.

--Ed

Comment

Shenmue soundtrack of course.

Comment

Working...
                  X