No announcement yet.

Tell me about Xbox modding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The standard guff which comes on a default xbox hdd takes up about a gig or so, so you can knock that off the grand total. Games themselves vary. To give you some idea, SC2 is 1.8gig, Yeager is 3.8gig, Splinter Cell is around the 4gig mark as well. Buffy was about 1.8gig ish.

That should give you a rough idea. Worse case scenario would be each gaming filling a 4.7gig dvd, so divide your hdd space by 4.7 to give a lower estimate of total games that can fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stu
      Yeager is 3.8gig
      I suggest you fill this particular 3.8gig with pr0n instead and use XBMP to make a better use of the space.

Didnt think anyone could make a worse version of battle engine aquila, but you gotta hand it to the developers....you managed it with some aplomb

Comment

How easy is it to install a bigger HD?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Stu
          The standard guff which comes on a default xbox hdd takes up about a gig or so, so you can knock that off the grand total. Games themselves vary. To give you some idea, SC2 is 1.8gig, Yeager is 3.8gig, Splinter Cell is around the 4gig mark as well. Buffy was about 1.8gig ish.

That should give you a rough idea. Worse case scenario would be each gaming filling a 4.7gig dvd, so divide your hdd space by 4.7 to give a lower estimate of total games that can fit.
          I thought maximium xbox dvd capacity was 8.5 gig?

DVD 9 and not DVD 5 like PS2 which is only 4.7 gig.

Not 100% but have a vauge memory of reading about it.

Comment

Working...
          X