No announcement yet.

Customs Charges Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually if it's got tracking and you can check it's at a depot online, then you can turn up there and get it before the card arrives. I did that with my Wii last year.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I will check that when I wake up at 4.45am as I don't think the card will get to me quick enough.

Comment

Keep forgetting to asking this:
        about 4 weeks ago my copy of COD4 arrived from PA with a sticker on from customs saying not to deliver this until charge of £xxx is paid. The envelope and the game itself had been opened, however it was just sat in my mailbox, I didn't actually have to pay anything. Was this an oversight or is it normal?

Comment

Originally posted by Psyduck View Post
          Keep forgetting to asking this:
          about 4 weeks ago my copy of COD4 arrived from PA with a sticker on from customs saying not to deliver this until charge of ?xxx is paid. The envelope and the game itself had been opened, however it was just sat in my mailbox, I didn't actually have to pay anything. Was this an oversight or is it normal?

if its from Royal mail (sent via airmail) then its an oversight, Royal mail and Parcelforce take the money upfront

if its by a courier then they could bill you later

Comment

No change on tracking so I will check again tomorrow morning. Then pop over parcelforce before the game as it is 2 minutes away from parking spot.

Comment

Should I be concerned that my PS3 hasn't arrived yet? I bought it from NCSX and it says it left the country on December 11th and hasn't been updated since.

I ask as legendarys left the same place on December 14th and he has his in the UK? already

and what would I do about it? (guessing it won't arrive for Christmas now)

Comment

xbox to australia

I brother moved to australia about a month ago but never had enough room to take his beloved upgraded xbox...now he has asked me to send it over to australia any ideas as to how much this would be...and what I should mark the console down as?
                Last edited by woolfgang; 02-03-2008, 14:54. Reason: word change

Comment

I am looking to buy some headphones just now and if I get them from audiocubes (America) then it will be a total of ?77. Over here it is about ?105 with postage, what will I be best off doing as I dont want to get hit with a charge that wil mean it was just as easy to get it from a store in the uk.

Comment

Probably best to get them over here rather than risking it, unless audiocubes mark the value of the package down.

Comment

Thanks, Ill do that then, hate it when you can not get it from any stores you are used to buying things from

Comment

Has anyone ordered Rock Band from Videogames Plus recently?

If so, how much did you get hit for customs?

Ta!

Comment

I've got Rock Band coming from an ebay seller.

It's status is currently "Accepted" at Heathrow Airport (tracking with parcel force).

Anybody know if this means it has missed customs?

Or maybe it's in a huge pile of bags at terminal 5.

Comment

Anyone use Genki Videogames ? do they post from the UK ?

Comment

I used them once for a megadrive game. Yeah I think its in the uk.

postage was really fast. Had no problems like

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                                Anyone use Genki Videogames ? do they post from the UK ?
                                Genki are brilliant...i've probably bought 30+ games from them. Condition is usually good too. They post from UK.

Comment

Working...
                                X