Customs Charges Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another quick question guys.

Will Tronix mark parcel contents cost down even when they ship via FedEx?

Comment

Hiya, can anyone help me with this please..

I just ordered a joystick from Lik-sang, the joystick cost 36 pounds and the shipping (via DHL is 38 pounds, may i ask roughly what i'm likely to pay, or even the most i will have to pay, Thank you

Comment

Give or take a bit, around 20 quid I'd say.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

DHL rates here:

http://www.dhl.co.uk/publish/gb/en/i..._vat.high.html

Comment

Thank you both, appreciated

Comment

has anyone has a package intercepted by customs and held/investigated. i am waiting for a package from japan that was sent on the 6th Feb 2006. one of the two packages sent on that day have arrived but the other one has not yet turned up. im hoping that customs have got it rather than it being lost/nicked but wonder what the process is if they look into it rather than letting it through.

any ideas anyone.

Comment

hi,
                ordered the US version of kingdom hearts 2 from vgp.ca. Value of the item ?33.05 with the ?3.00 shipping option. I never stated in the comment box that they should mark it down, but I heard they do it anyway. Is that correct? And has anyone here paid import duties after ordering from vgp? Any info appreciated.

Comment

Im thinking of buying a US slim PS2 from videogameplus. Just wondering what the chances are of a customs charge and what is the best shipping option to avoid a charge.

Thanks

Comment

If you ask VGP they'l normally mark it down, I've had a couple off them in the past with no fee's.

I've pm'd anyway because i've got a sealed US slimline (Latest model) that I bought for a friend who's decided since he doesn't want it.

Comment

Does anyone know if Parcel force still collect the customs charges at your door?

Comment

Originally posted by Rdysn5
                        hi,
                        ordered the US version of kingdom hearts 2 from vgp.ca. Value of the item ?33.05 with the ?3.00 shipping option. I never stated in the comment box that they should mark it down, but I heard they do it anyway. Is that correct? And has anyone here paid import duties after ordering from vgp? Any info appreciated.
                        I've ordered stuff from them that cost more than that, and have never had customs. I know people who ordered PSP's and didn't get customs either. VGP are great in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Roanstalker
                          Does anyone know if Parcel force still collect the customs charges at your door?
                          No delivery service now does afaik, pretty much for two reasons I expect:

1) Person collecting money doesn't pocket it themselves
                          2) Person collecting money doesn't get mugged for the money
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Hey guys

Can anyone tell me how much I'll have to pay on the GunGrave: Fully Loaded DVD collection I've ordered? It cost me ?51, ?57 with P&P using International Priority Airmail.

Comment

Originally posted by Aionic
                              Hey guys

Can anyone tell me how much I'll have to pay on the GunGrave: Fully Loaded DVD collection I've ordered? It cost me ?51, ?57 with P&P using International Priority Airmail.
                              maybe about ?12

hopefully nothing pal, got a parcel from the states via global priority from the States and the seller had put the correct value on the front of $80 and i got away with it

if its been send from inside the EU you wont pay anything

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
                                maybe about ?12

hopefully nothing pal, got a parcel from the states via global priority from the States and the seller had put the correct value on the front of $80 and i got away with it

if its been send from inside the EU you wont pay anything
                                Cheers mate

It's being sent from the US, the only place I import anything from.

You never know with customs, hopefully they won't charge me a penny extra... I suppose ?12 extra won't kill me.

Comment

Working...
                                X