Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot this game was coming out. Will probably wait until I'm done with playing Halo 3 before I pick it up (nice timing Namco).

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
      October. European release was confirmed via Atari ages ago!
      Owned me there dude, lol that news slipped me by. Oh well im not fussed now an October release is fine.

Comment

VG+ have confirmed it's not region free.

Want to be in the know on whats happening here at Videogamesplus.ca? Check back often for updates on hidden gems, preorders shipping and upcoming promotions and sales and more.

Comment

Halo 3 confirmed as fully region free, works on US, PAL and JPN machines. Well the PAL version is anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
            Thanks for the reminder, I totally forgot this game was coming out. Will probably wait until I'm done with playing Halo 3 before I pick it up (nice timing Namco).
            Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
            October. European release was confirmed via Atari ages ago!
            Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
            Owned me there dude, lol that news slipped me by. Oh well im not fussed now an October release is fine.
            Gamestation states its released Nov 9th.

Comment

Am i correct in thinking all sega releases for the 360 have been region free so far , im thinkng of getting sega rally but have a US 360.

Comment

Not all of them. Armored Core wasn't, for instance. You could always buy the US version from Play Asia. They have it for just over £30.00 delivered.

Comment

thats a couple of weeks away though, ill buy the PS3 version then just to be safe, i might well not be region free with the US release a few weeks away

Comment

I'm going to be in America when the orange box is released. Does anyone know the odds of it being region free ? I know its impossoble to be sure but is it in the 'your dreaming' catagory or 'odds are good' ?

Comment

It's EA published, odds are not good.

Comment

Just buy a cheap US 360 core while you're there!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                          Just buy a cheap US 360 core while you're there!
                          I would but there's no way I'm trusting a foriegn 360 to work long, especially with my luck. Oh well, looks like thats one less thing I have to buy.

Comment

We should probably note now that The Orange Box is region free. According to the VG+ blog, so are Sega Rally Revo and Tony Hawk's Proving Ground.

Want to be in the know on whats happening here at Videogamesplus.ca? Check back often for updates on hidden gems, preorders shipping and upcoming promotions and sales and more.

Comment

Does anyone happen to know if the UK version of Wartech (Senko No Ronde) is region free? I've got a Japanese machine, and whilst I'd prefer to have the Japanese version (not least because of the superior cover art), I can get the UK version much cheaper, so I thought I might as well go for it. ;-)

Cheers,

Mike.

Comment

You've probably found out by now, but yes, it works fine on a Japanese machine.

Comment

Working...
                                X