Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naruto Rise of a Ninja and Guitar Hero 3 are both region free... (i've tried a PAL Naruto on a JAP 360 and an Asian GH3 on a PAL console)

Comment

cool!! thanks for that as i was thinking of getting naruto for my US 360

cheers

BM

Comment

anyone know about COD4 being region free please?

cheers

Comment

VG+ have just confirmed CoD4 is region free.

And so is LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Man I really need to update this thread, it's getting waaaaaaaay out of date

Comment

cool!!! thanks for that!! just seen that play.asia have a few region free 360 games listed as well

cheers again!

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
              VG+ have just confirmed CoD4 is region free.

And so is LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga.

Man I really need to update this thread, it's getting waaaaaaaay out of date
              Does that include the Asia version of SW Complete Saga too?

Comment

Can anyone confirm if the PAL versions of the following 360 games are region free or will work on my Asian 360?

Halo 3
                The Orange Box
                Bioshock
                Stranglehold

Cheers.

Comment

I have the PAL versions of Halo 3 and Bioshock and they work on my NTSC-J console. My NTSC-J version of The Orange Box works on my PAL console so I presume it'll work the other way round.

Comment

They all are according to

Comment

Can anyone confirm whether the Asian version of SW Complete Saga 360 is region free or not?

Comment

on VG+ site it says that the SW CS 360 is region free on PAL, and usually this means its region free full stop, i aint 100% certain it will work but i am 99.99% and going from past experiences with region free games i have never had a problem! should be ok but let us all know please!

Comment

According to Play-Asia, it's region-free.

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga for Xbox360, Xbox OneCompatible with Xbox OneLEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga builds on the success of both LEGO Star Wars “block-busters” and enables families to play through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever. Developer TravellerÀs Tales takes full advantage of the unique capabilities of all three next-generation consoles, while also adding new characters, new levels and new features.

Comment

Ace Combat 6, anyone? Play Asia says the US version works on NTSC J and USA but not PAL, which I find a little hard to believe.

Comment

I can confirm that the Japanese version doesn't work on PAL systems

Comment

Pal Assasins Creed works on my US 360.

Comment

Working...
                                X