Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth Defense doesn't have a massive language barrier if that's what you are worried about.

Comment

Sure, but the PAL and US versions are a lot cheaper, so it would be nice to know.

Comment

i wish to know if Batman AA pal version works on j360

Comment

Yup..

Comment

Does anyone know if the Asian version of Fallout 3 is censored like the Japanese version?

Comment

does anyone know if a pal version of pure will run on a japanese xbox ?

Comment

Originally posted by bcass View Post
                Does anyone know if the Asian version of Fallout 3 is censored like the Japanese version?
                Nope playing through it now and it's not censored.

Can anyone tell me if the pal or US version of Beatles: Rock Band will work on a Japanese 360?

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                  does anyone know if a pal version of pure will run on a japanese xbox ?
                  Just tried it for you mate and I'm glad to report that it sure does .

Comment

My PAL copy of Beatles Rock Band works on my Asian 360

Comment

Anyone know if PAL Magna Carta 2 on 360 is region free?

Comment

also does anybody know about Forza 3, play asia say the asian was is locked so i assume the pal one will be, not good as i have a Us box looks like this ones going to be expensive.

Comment

I'll be able to test the PAL version on a US console when it turns up. Will report back.

Comment

thanks Paulos do you when you will have it by any chance, as i want to order but with play asia saying region locked on asia version im worried to

Comment

Sadly, I don't know when it'll arrive.

Comment

Anyone able to test if Borderlands is region-free?

I'm using my NTSC/U 360 as my main one as my PAL one is a little temperamental, so if the PAL version could be tested on a US machine or visa-versa.

With the release dates being so close for US and PAL, it should be the same game and a quick Google seems to indicate that it is region-free but some confirmation would ease my worries.

Comment

Working...
                                X