Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know if Blood Bowl works on a Japan 360?

Comment

Borderlands 360 PAL

Hey guys,

Did anyone ever get a chance to check if Borderlands PAL works on a NTSC-USA console? I know that the NTSC-USA version of the game is region-free, but I found a cheap copy of the PAL version that I want to give to a friend in America, and I'm worried that the PAL version might be locked.

Thanks!

- Scott

Comment

Re: Borderlands, I'll give it a test in my J-360 tonight. Appreciate it's not an NTSC-U machine, but chances are if it's unlocked for one it'll be the same for the other.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Re: Borderlands, I'll give it a test in my J-360 tonight. Appreciate it's not an NTSC-U machine, but chances are if it's unlocked for one it'll be the same for the other.
          Cheers mate!

Comment

Might've missed the boat yesterday after turning up home quite late and a little drunk, whoops. Have tested now though and can confirm PAL Borderlands works fine in an NTSC-J machine. Would suggest it's highly likely to work in an NTSC-U machine but no guarantees, not from me at least

Comment

Anyone know if Brutal LEgend (PAL) works on US 360...? Wouldn't mind picking it up as it's going cheap on Play.

I'm assuming probably not as it's EA but you never know. Though saying that vg+ say the US version is region free but what about the PAL version...anyone...?

Comment

Well all i know is that torrent download sites say the pal one is region free if thats any help.

Comment

Lol...of sorts.

Tempted to just buy it, thx anyway...

Comment

anyone know if Tekken 6 PAL will work on a Jap 360??

Cheers
                    Adam

Comment

It sure will.

Comment

cheers

Comment

I know that my question might be a little strange, but i would like to know if any of Crash Time games is region free.

I went to a friend and i played the demo and i really enjoyed, but i didn't find anywhere some info regarding the region lock, seems like it's not easy to find these games.

Comment

Crash Time 1 & 2 are region locked, don't know if Crash Time 3 is though.

Comment

thanks for the reply

Comment

Doing a bit of Googling suggests not, but can I play a US copy of Fallout 3 on a PAL 360?
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X