Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the updates, Combination, Womble9 and Kubrick.

If you've got anything else to add, I'm sure people will appreciate the information.

A quick reminder, our full PAL-on-360J list is here: http://www.ntsc-uk.co.uk/showthread....=1#post1806068

Comment

Anyone know if Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 PAL will work on an NTSC-J machine?

Comment

Hey dudes anyone know if a Pal copy of Black Ops will run on an NTSC J 360.

Comment

Hmm... Asia version and US version unlocked, JPN version locked. I would guess so, but you never know.

Comment

Cheers Pat and btw for the list a Pal copy of EDF IA is not region free....

Comment

I had a PAL version of Black Ops running on either my US or Japanese 360. So I reckon it would also have worked on the one I didn't play it on. If that's any help. Or makes sense.

Comment

Shell Shock 2 PAL works on J-NTSC

Comment

will pal la noire work on a japanese machine ?

Comment

It does indeed

Comment

does anyone know if pal dead island and pal deus ex will work on my japanese xbox

Comment

Does anyone know if PAL Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition works on a Japanese 360?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, it works.

Comment

So the standard GOW 3 isn't region free, I take it this is the same for the Limited Editions?

Comment

That's so strange, PAL Gears and Gears 2 are region free, and the NTSC-US version of Gears 3 is region free. May I please just confirm where you got that information before I update the list? (Not that this would be the first game sequel to suffer from region envy, the Assassin's Creed series was completely region free before Brotherhood)

Also, if anyone gets Dark Souls PAL, I would personally super-appreciate a region update on that one as soon as possible. The only 360 game for which I'm excited this year!

Comment

Supermonkeyballs just sold a Pal copy on here as it wouldn't work in his Jap machine.
                                I'll test my LE tonight and report back but I'm expecting the worst

Comment

Working...
                                X