Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers fuse for some reason I thought the PAL version was out now-ish, but I see it's now confirmed for the 10th February. Ah, well. Doesn't even seem to have had an Asian release yet. :/

Edit: here's the link for the new page: http://www.bordersdown.net/showthrea...=1#post1806068

And we seem to be missing a few games. Can anyone test the latest CoD games (Black Ops and 3), Rage, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Skyrim please?

I've got PAL Red Faction: Armageddon (blegh) and Space Marine en route, I'll have tested those around the 16th December.
    Last edited by PenguinJim; 07-12-2011, 23:30.

Comment

Sorry, they didn't show up until today. Good news, RF: Armageddon and W40K: Space Marine PAL are both completely region-free - they both work on NTSC-J and NTSC-US consoles.

My impression of the games so far: the boxes look bloody similar, and RF: Armageddon has a nicer title screen, but Space Marine's loads more quickly. (That's as far as I got)

Comment

Anyone know if PAL EDF: Insect Armageddon works on an NTSC-J console?

Comment

If you hear nothing more I can check for you mate, prod me one evening as I'll likely forget otherwise

Comment

Please check! I would also like to know. It's just popped up at Shopto for ?7.85!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              If you hear nothing more I can check for you mate, prod me one evening as I'll likely forget otherwise
              Thanks mate, will do Yeah, as PenguinJim pointed out, it's ridiculously cheap on ShopTo at the minute so want to take advantage!

Comment

Another query here if anyone can help - PAL Bodycount work on Japanese console?

Comment

Don't have Bodycount, but have just tried EDF:IA and no, it does not work on a NTSC-J console. Sorry

Comment

Noooooooooooooo!!! Well if I see it cheap at Play-Asia, I'll let you all know. Maybe in their New Year sale in six weeks' time!

Thank you, fuse! Updated the list!

Comment

Hey guys, another person here wondering if PAL Saints Row 3 works on an NTSC-U 360. If I don't get an answer in the next week, I'll send it off to my friend anyway and report back the results.

Comment

Not sure about a US console, but I can confirm that PAL Saints Row 3 works on an Asian machine.

Comment

Has anyone got the lowdown on Final Fantasy XIII-2? No rush, as it doesn't look like a day-one purchase anyway.

Edit: actually, has anyone tried Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary? One would assume it to be region-free, but sometimes publishers be crazy!

Comment

Does anyone know if PAL Arcana Heart 3 & King Of Fighters XIII are playable on Jpn 360??

Ta muchly

Neil

Comment

KOF is.
                              SCV just arrived. Play Asia has all the other regions as RF but has anyone confirmed the PAL version on NTSC J before I try it?
                              EDIT: It works
                              Last edited by Super Monkey Balls; 02-02-2012, 16:17.

Comment

Looks like I've reached the edit limit on the last post? So here's the list in full again. Update your bookmarks!

Edit: I've thrown it at the top of the next page, instead of being at the bottom of this one. Sorry for any inconwenience!
                                Last edited by PenguinJim; 06-02-2012, 11:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X