Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, you can play a PAL copy on a US machine , as Spatial posted above

Comment

thanks!!!

Comment

Hi there!
        Is the US Collecor's Edition of Lost Planet region-free?
        I live in Italy and it seems that CAPCOM won't release any CE here (french version is already out, as well as the german one or the UK one...).

I checked some lists and US Lost Planet is scheduled as Region Free, but the special tin's not mentioned at all.

Thanks.
        Ciao!

Comment

i am not 100% sure but if the normal edition is region free then i cant see why the CE is not!!
          should be fine but can anyone else confirm this please?

Comment

Yes VG+ have confirmed both the regular and collectors editions are region free.

Comment

Thanks guys.
              Ciao!

Comment

Anyone know if the PAL version of Viva Pinata is region free? Am thinking of picking up a copy and wondering if it will work on my US system.

edit: to answer my own question, I've bought it and it works fine
                Last edited by Spatial; 22-01-2007, 22:13.

Comment

Guys, what's the score with Ubisoft titles? I've heard that most of them are region free but are *all* of them region free so far or not? Just wondering whether I should take the chance on a preorder for a US or Asian GRAW 2

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
                    Guys, what's the score with Ubisoft titles? I've heard that most of them are region free but are *all* of them region free so far or not? Just wondering whether I should take the chance on a preorder for a US or Asian GRAW 2
                    So far every Ubisoft game has been regionfree (as far as I know). I say preorder it.

Comment

Battlestations: Midway - USA version is region free

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_Balboa View Post
                        So far every Ubisoft game has been regionfree (as far as I know). I say preorder it.
                        King Kong wasn't but I think most everything that came afterward has been. I'd also say go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                          King Kong wasn't but I think most everything that came afterward has been. I'd also say go for it.
                          Probably something to do with film rights then. Cheers guys

Comment

The PAL version of Xbox Live Arcade: Volume 1 works on my NTSC-J console.

Comment

Does anyone know if Crackdown Asian Vers is region free? Play Asia just says '?'

Comment

I'd like to know if the PAL version is region free for a NTSC-J console....

Comment

Working...
                                X