NTSC-UK Import PlayStation 3 FAQ v2.0 [updated: 18/04/2007]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hartley Hare View Post
    You can not swap hardrives between usa and jap machine's.
    Bugger, I'm hoping to replace my JPN machine with a US one, I was hoping I wouldn't have to through the hassle of re-entering details and downloading stuff again

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
    Does anyone actually leave their's on standby? Curious,m I'm too paranoid to leave mine on.
    Mine's been either fully on or on standby pretty much all the time since the middle of November, I can't see it causing any problems, the PSU has a CE rating on it internally.

Comment

When I replaced my HDD with a 120GB one, I used the Backup Utility to copy my stuff to USB HDD, then copy it back onto the new drive.
      I'd assume a flash stick might do for stuff like saves, maybe.

Comment

Thinking of getting the Jap VF5 with the 10th ani Vf disc from Play asia for my soon to be bought pal ps3, are PA nice when it comes to import tax or will I get stung ?

Comment

Has it been confirmed that PAL PS3s will run NTSC software? P-A won't ship to the UK.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

PA will mark down if you email them after, though they will warn you about the risk.

I ordered that VF5 set from NCSX.

Comment

Thanks Shakey do they mark down also ? as PA are very cheep atm

Comment

Yeah they do, just state so in the comments bit when you order.

Comment

Cool thanks, do you have a link I cant find it on thier site

Comment

I repeat. Play-Asia will NOT ship PS3 stuffs to the UK.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Preorder stuff has to be done on their old site.

Under PlayStation3 on the left, look under Preorder Product.

Comment

thanks for the help lets hope i can still get it come wed and pay day

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
                          PA will mark down if you email them after, though they will warn you about the risk.

I ordered that VF5 set from NCSX.
                          Please can you give the link to the VF5 on the NCSX? I can't find the preorder on the site. At YesAsia they have VF5 for preorder, but I don't know if it is the anniversary edition.

Comment

Those of you in the U.K. that have the PS3, did you go to the US to get one or get it shipped over?

Comment

Imported from www.videogamesplus.ca for one and www.videogameimports.com for the other

Comment

Ordered from the lovable scamps at videogamesplus.ca on wednesday morning. Shipped wednesday evening. Would have been delivered friday morning if the DHL man could find my flat Had to get the train to the DHL collection office after 5pm to collect it and no customs fee

So videogamesplus.ca got it me in less then 48hours (including the time it took me to go looking for the bloody DHL office which of course was nothing to do with VG+)

Comment

Working...
                                X