Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn it!!!

Hope they dont slip back past April...the card I've put in for the pre-orders expires in April so would hate to miss out on them because the card runs out before they hit the shelves.

Neil

Comment

Whassthis then? http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-354i.html

Comment

It was announced in Famitsu a couple of months ago. I could have sworn I made a post about it

Official site

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCKTEgJiZbs
        TGS 08 Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biplaBKCsr8

Contains:
        • Shmups Skill Test
        • Exzeal
        • Trizeal Remix
        • -0 [Minus Zero]
        • NiceDVD2

Dunno what the last two on the list are though.

Original credit to CHR_AeON at Cave-STG.

Comment

Shooting Love 2007 was a Triangle Service arcade title featuring Exzeal (sequel to Trizeal) and a skill test mini game thing. Pretty meh by all accounts. It's a package I'd like to sample though.

Comment

Dodonpachi has gone gold as posted on the director's blog. It is set for 19th February according to Play-Asia
            I'm not sure if I'll buy it straight away as the exchange rate is so poor
            Hopefully Ketsui doesn't take too long to come out, now that's a game I'd buy even at £1=$1

There is also a countdown on the Death Smiles blog ending on 30/01, hopefully it's a countdown to a release date.
            Last edited by Geezer; 26-01-2009, 17:33.

Comment

New date from Play-Asia for Dodonpachi DOJ Black Label...

19th February

Do Don Pachi Daioujou Black Label Extra for Xbox360A thousand years ago, people created war machines to fight for them, however, technology overwhelmed the human kind and soon everything was destroyed. To avoid such calamity from happening again, the people who survived sent the war machines to the moon and sealed them there.An eon has passed peacefully and technology has flourished again, robots that help with farming and dangerous operations are created for the prosperity of human kind.In the midst of these peaceful times, the war machines showed signs of unrest. The seal has been lifted and the federation ...

Also at the now hugely inflated price of £50

It better be worth it.

Neil

EDIT - @rse beaten to it

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post

There is also a countdown on the Death Smiles blog ending on 30/10, hopefully it's a countdown to a release date.
                Hope you dont mean 30th October???
                Thats forever away

Comment

No I meant 30/01, sorry! Just a few days to go, I guess it'll be a release date or trailer, maybe even both

Comment

I wonder why they chose black label.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
                      No I meant 30/01, sorry! Just a few days to go, I guess it'll be a release date or trailer, maybe even both
                      Lol I really hoped that was what you meant
                      I've waited long enough already I'm dying to play this & with the state of the UK Arcade scene the 360 is the only way I'll manage it

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                        Do you mean instead of regular DOJ? Just like the Black Label PCB this will include the regular DOJ as well.

Comment

Pachi

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                          The normal DOJ is already available on PS2 and I believe the Black Label pcb includes both versions so I would think this will.

Comment

Yeah, but mainly the BL tweaks are for pro players who complained about the 2nd loop, I doubt many of us/you can get to the 2nd loop

Comment

This release *does* include the original DOJ as well as BL.

Comment

as well as EX mode with the extra element doll

Comment

Working...
                                X