Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kernow View Post
    I wonder why they chose black label.
    I figure Cave would only give 5pb license for the PGM games. Anything older generally needs Atlus involved, anything newer they'd want to handle themselves. DOJ was far more popular than Galuda, and they might as well go Kuro for the scorers.

Comment

Death Smiles is dated for April 23rd
      There will be a stick available too, I don't understand Japanese but I think it is an Amazon.co.jp exclusive. I'm sure Play-Asia will buy some to sell on though.

Last edited by Geezer; 30-01-2009, 09:29.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
        Death Smiles is dated for April 23rd
        There will be a stick available too, I don't understand Japanese but I think it is an Amazon.co.jp exclusive. I'm sure Play-Asia will buy some to sell on though.

At last
        I cant wait.

That looks like a rebrand of the HRap Ex SE
        Looks stunning wonder how much That will be...I'd actually sell my EX2 & replace it with that if I could get one.

Comment

14800 Yen I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer View Post
            14800 Yen I think.
            About ?115 plus shipping then Eeek!!!!

Oh well...maybe mod the Hori Ex2 then.

Neil

Comment

Do you mean this Neil?

Is there an SE version for the 360?

Comment

There is Nick...

Hori opened up preorders yesterday for the www.horistore.com exclusive RAP.EX SE which uses genuine Seimetsu buttons and a lollipop-style joystick.

Made from Siemitsu parts but at $230 though
                Last edited by Soundwave; 30-01-2009, 10:25.

Comment

Wow, looks nice though. Was going to get the EX myself next month, sure that will be good enough won't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
                    Wow, looks nice though. Was going to get the EX myself next month, sure that will be good enough won't it?
                    I should bloody well hope so lol

I'd love a Hrap but I just dont have the cash at the moment...seem like I'm hemoraging money every month & it cant carry on...not if I'm trying to save for a wedding next year

Neil

Comment

Good to see Deathsmiles having a confirmed date. We just need Ketsui confirmed for end of March now

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzyman View Post
                        Good to see Deathsmiles having a confirmed date. We just need Ketsui confirmed for end of March now
                        March would deffinitley be good

Just cancelled my Resident Evil pre-order based on the first play thread & that means I have some extra available in March so whatever the economy does I'll be covered for importing that bad boy

Neil

Comment

I ordered a HRAP EX. I'll let you know what its like when it arrives, i prefer it to the SE. The white makes it look cheap.

Comment

Their very good Zero m8 I have the PS3 one They are big and heavy but I like that!

Comment

Can't wait, playing with the Judge Spear on RFA doesn't bode well with the analogue stick or d-pad.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                                I ordered a HRAP EX. I'll let you know what its like when it arrives, i prefer it to the SE. The white makes it look cheap.
                                Lucky man

I'll look forward to the impressions when it's here.

Where did you order from if you dont mind me asking?
                                Was it as expensive as I expect?

Comment

Working...
                                X