No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers, that did seem about the cheapest I could find. I'm definitely not going for the limited edition though.

Comment

I'm waiting to see what it's (the ltd edition) like before I decide either way.

Comment

The LE will have 2 soundtrack CDs, IIRC. One of them featuring music from the original Mushihimesama, the other having tracks from Futari.

Comment

If you pre-order the LE from the Cave shop directly you also get a bonus 2 faceplate stickers + a phone card

Comment

Kotaku are reporting some more stuff, which all sounds interesting.

"Right now, we're working on a few titles for localization," Asada said. Again, take caution. "This is currently all in talks. With regards to Death Smiles, we can say that it's currently in progress and hopefully soon we'll be able to give overseas users news about its release."

And...

"Right now at Cave we're working on a new title, and we want it to be worldwide," Asada said. "It's going to have to sell to a worldwide audience, so there might be a possibility that we would tailor it [to Western tastes] in that sense."

Does that mean no insect queens or gothic lolita girls? Well, not exactly.

"If we lost that, we would sort of lose what makes us Cave, so we'll have to keep that," Asada said.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              If you pre-order the LE from the Cave shop directly you also get a bonus 2 faceplate stickers + a phone card
              Offer is open to residents of Japan only. Only one order per household. Oh, and one of the designs has already sold out.

Comment

They both sold out within 40 minutes.

Comment

Yeah - I was in line to get one from EOJ but they decided on this one to change their policy to just 1 per person. Probably just going to get the normal edition now and use the cash I'd written off to buy other games.

Comment

any idea when the LE will be up for preorder?

As an aside and slightly OT I've noticed that Gradius has re-appeared on the pre-order lists-please let it be true.
                    I'm so gay for gradius.
                    Last edited by analog dog; 30-09-2009, 08:55.

Comment

Gradius? What format?

Comment

Ps3 innit!

Comment

The LE of Mushi Futari is now available on Play-Asia!

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Price: US$ 119.90 (~74.15 GBP)

Expensive but remember this one is region free and will play on UK and US systems.
                          Last edited by Kron; 20-10-2009, 12:55.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
                            The LE of Mushi Futari is now available on Play-Asia!

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

Price: US$ 119.90 (~74.15 GBP)

Expensive but remember this one is region free and will play on UK and US systems.
                            Cheers for the heads up.

Comment

Anyone else order this? I've ordered both for the moment because I can't make my mind up. Is the limited edition actually worth the extra money?

Comment

I'm sticking with the normal edition, mainly as I'm thinking it'd make sense financially... My order for the Cave store LE fell through, and having a rebate come back from it that has easily paid for 2 games was a bit of an eye-opener. Bit frustrating as in hindsight I'd much sooner have this OST than the Death Smiles one - mainly as I know it's got the original Mushihimesama tracks on it and the St4 music in that =

Comment

Working...
                                X