No announcement yet.

Cave titles confirmed for 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mushihime-sama, ESP Galuda II and (though not a Cave game) Sin & Punishment 2 are on an ever growing list of gaming goodies to pick up when i go on holiday next May.

Dammit, why is that still 5 1/2 months away.

Comment

Cave have posted a promo vid of Espgaluda II.
      DL links here.

Comment

Not keen on the AST

Comment

Anyone got any links for the normal edition cheap? convinced my bro to get it for me for xmas.

Tried putting it in my cart on VGI, but it always ends up empty. They must be sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
            Not keen on the AST
            Yeah, this and Daifukkatsu are both duds in that respect.

Comment

The original music is wonderful, lots of catchy bits from Galuda 1 in there.

Comment

Blatantly stolen from Cave-STG.com - DoDonPachi Dai Fukkatsu Black Label announced for arcade (SH3) - http://www.cave.co.jp/gameonline/daifukkatu/

Would be amazing (amazing) if this ended up coming along with the much-speculated 360 port.

Comment

It's pretty much guaranteed to be DLC methinks.

Comment

Yeah, there's no way they'll bundle it. I think Cave's current retail/DLC release cycles will remain the same for the foreseeable future.

Comment

Espgaluda II now up for pre-order on Play-Asia...

Espgaluda II Black Label for Xbox360Following closely behind Mushihime-sama Futari is another vertical shooter - Espgaluda II Black Label. Beautiful and colorful graphics mixed with popular characters, the sequel to Espgaluda will once again guide you to the exciting and fascinating fantasy world.Besides Ageha, other popular characters such as Asagi and Ceceri are joining in the fun, choose your favourite girl as your player character. The developers have added more play modes. Novices, train your shooting abilities and then take up simple missions. Veterans, challenge the ultra hard stages and win rare items.

A whopping $73 though

Still popped my pre-order in as I'm dying for this one...loved it when I played it at Insert Coin '09 & the original is still my best PS2 shooter ever.

Neil

Comment

Do VGI usually get their pre-orders going plenty in advance? I'm thinking it's about time I started using them. Play-Asia are going further and further down in my estimation.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Do VGI usually get their pre-orders going plenty in advance? I'm thinking it's about time I started using them. Play-Asia are going further and further down in my estimation.
                          From what I read in the Mushi thread they were earlier than most got their P-A copies.

I'm sticking with P-A it might take a little while to get here but I still find Lee's prices too steep to make it worth the while (currently that $73 is about ?49 delivered cheapy post & I've never been stung with Customs yet)

Neil

Comment

hopefully the region coding of espgaluda is not set in stone....listed as ntsc j at the mo.

Comment

I'm going to go with VGI this time, the price shouldn't be much more than PA with UPS.
                              I'm really looking forward to this, it's such an incredibly great game. NCSX have started taking orders too by the way.

Also, we are less than two weeks away from another Cave festival, hopefully another port will be announced
                              Last edited by Geezer; 16-12-2009, 16:58.

Comment

According to Asada's last blog post, Cave is working on 5 new titles. This does not include ES2BL or DFKBL. (he doesn't specify much details, but all together they total 5):

1)A completely new arcade game ("completely" implies it's not a sequel to anything)
                                2)Original Xbox 360 game
                                3)Xbox 360 arcade port(s)
                                4)Development on "new hardware"

At the Cave festival on 12/27, he'll be able to talk about it.

From a post on the neo-geo forums...

Comment

Working...
                                X