No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the subject of yo-kai, my copy arrived from my friend in New Zealand and I'm delighted to report it works fine on my UK 3DS. The only hiccup is that it knows there is a software update available but it can't find it in the EU e-shop, I assume I'll have to wait until the game launches in the UK in 2016 before I get anything!

Importaku, do the Medals work with the Game itself or just the real life watch you can buy?

Comment

The medals work in the game as well, you scan the QR codes into your game they either unlock gashapon coins or some of the more special medals unlock event items that let you find special youkai in your game like the jewelnyan youkai.

The medals are region locked though, you can blame Hasbro for that. Japanese medals won't work with the USA/EU version as they changed all the QR codes in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        The medals work in the game as well, you scan the QR codes into your game they either unlock gashapon coins or some of the more special medals unlock event items that let you find special youkai in your game like the jewelnyan youkai.

The medals are region locked though, you can blame Hasbro for that. Japanese medals won't work with the USA/EU version as they changed all the QR codes in the game.
        Thanks for the tip, I do hope they keep the US/EU medal regions the same, I dread the idea of having to import medals from the US to use on my current game!

Comment

Pre- and post- Christmas arrivals.

Comment

Nice work. I love that Gravity Daze cover so much.

Comment

Finally. It's way better than the FC4 Pro. It works perfectly with my Retro Freak too.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Says your pic library is private, Darryl.

Comment

Yeah, Taiko no Tatsujin: Atsumete Tomodachi Daisakusen! just arrived. Now just waiting for jim to send off the jpn wiiU.
                  BTW took 3 weeks using SAL parcel from amiami, and got hit by customs ?15.54 +?8 parcelforce admin charge. I think last time , using EMS, admin fee was higher.

Last edited by Cornflakes; 07-01-2016, 14:05.

Comment

Darius Odyssey (Kit Kats were free ) and Orenz Mechanical Pencil 0.2mm

Comment

More stuff arrived today, picked up the DX medal case to keep all my doubles in. Certainly beats using a plastic storage box.

The missing 2 hagure medals i needed from the older series plus the 2 newest utakichi medals from the arcade machine. Also the Yamatan legend medal from the medaland website.

Busters series 4 & U medal stage 2 medal booster boxes plus the data pages to store them in.

The U watch shinka kits

And the issue of corocoro with the B usapyon medal i needed

And that's it for now, Level 5 can pay the bills for another week lol.

Comment

NTSC Beautiful Katamari 360 because I have have a US console and it's not region free and I purchased the UK digital one by accident which ms said they would refund but didn't https://goo.gl/photos/RXSA5qCDaXrjLWVz7

Comment

龍が如く極 (Yakuza 1 HD remake) for PS4, and got the wife to send me the DL code for the Yakuza 6 demo

...which I'm currently waiting to appear in my download list...grr.

edit::
                          the demo for 6 is out Jan 28th, so that explains that.
                          Last edited by kryss; 22-01-2016, 22:30.

Comment

And I'm pleased that Beautiful Katamari is equally as bonkers as the PS2 original

Comment

Comment

That Cave twin pack is great. Pretty bare bones presentation but both games play well. I think Muchi Pork is an underated Cave game.

Comment

Working...
                                X