Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Cool. Is that Holy Diver any good? Interesting artwork - I can't make up my mind if it's awesome (the hair!) or naff (they eyes in the background).
    I like the game alot, though it's pretty hard. I could do with another cover art to be honest. It just doesn't look Japanese!

Importaku - whats that Sonic/Nights/Samba game?

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
      I like the game alot, though it's pretty hard. I could do with another cover art to be honest. It just doesn't look Japanese!

Importaku - whats that Sonic/Nights/Samba game?
      its sonic pinball party............good it is to

Comment

Just ordered MLB 2011: The Show Baseball game at VGP and just shipped. Is next Tuesday a reasonable day to expect it ?

Just need to know when to keep my eye open for it at work. Not used Canadian post for long time.

Comment

Originally posted by mugetsu View Post
          its sonic pinball party............good it is to
          Mugetsu speaks the truth, it's a really good pinball game.

Comment

Sengoku Musou 3 FINALLY turned up after 7 weeks of waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              Mugetsu speaks the truth, it's a really good pinball game.
              Thirded. Its really good. The Sonic table has far more to it that the Nights and Samba ones (although the Samba one has a rhythm game element to it if I remember correctly?). Really got into the main Sonic table but annoying never beat the story mode. It had high demands.

Comment

Comment

Ooh Hebereke good choice, i loved the sfc ones.

My copy of Bokujou monogatari Futago no mura finally turned up, out of the harvest moons this is the one i wanted the most but not in stock at most places, had to resort to ebay.

Comment

There is still a Hebereke magnet on my mum's fridge. Good times.

Comment

I posted this in the arrivals thread but I suppose it should go here due to it being Japanese only at the moment. I was expecting this next week sometime as there was a delay in the seller getting stock due to the problems over in Japan.

The courier picked it up in Ibaraki prefecture on Saturday and less than 40 hours of weekend later it's being delivered to my house.

I've not imported a game for ages, it would have been a couple of region free CAVE shooters on the 360 which was a loooong time ago. Really enjoyed the demo and I have very briefly fired this up to make sure everything was OK but I'm hoping to get time to have a proper play later on.

Comment

what games that john? is the demo on JPN PSN?

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                          what games that john? is the demo on JPN PSN?
                          It's this
                          Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

i just got mamoru-kun in the post today too.

went with ncsx, who i havent used in ages, and i'm well impressed. ordinary shipping took just a few days to get here, in a sturdy box with plenty of packaging. it amazes me that its quicker to get a japanese game from america, when hong kong shops seem to take ages. (although i am still waiting for pilotwings from vg+ which shipped a week ago too)
                            i think i'll start using these guys more again.

Comment

Ah my copy of we cheer 2 finally turned up off ebay, still trying to get jpn versions but pretty hard to find now. Thank god for homebrew channel & cheap us version. Also picked up Away shuffle dungeon from genkivideogames as they had a new copy for the bargain price of ?12.

Should be a fun gaming day

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                There's a FP thread here too

Comment

Working...
                                X