No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious as to why you'd import Octopath Traveler tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
      Woo Taiko no Tatsujin! Do let us know your impressions of the motion controls - reviews have been very mixed online so far. Would be keen to know because I'm on the fence of getting it myself.
      Download the demo version from the Japanese eShop.

Comment

Unless im doing something drastically wrong the motion controls in the demo are not that responsive unless you are playing the really easy songs with not many fast moving notes. I tried on hard mode and it wasn't registering half the notes in motion control mode. Shame really as it would have finally solved the drum problem.

Comment

Yeah - could be I'm doing something wrong but the motion controls are a bit of a disaster from a quick crack at a couple of songs.

Kryss - Octopath is multi-language

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Kryss - Octopath is multi-language
            I guess the question really should have been, why pay extra to import the Japanese version when you could buy the UK version? Lost Sphear not getting a physical release outside of Japan I could understand.

edit: ok, it seems Canada is the only place Lost Sphear didn't get a physical release...
            Last edited by kryss; 23-07-2018, 18:14.

Comment

Please don't kink-shame my CERO fetish

Comment

Please, like I haven't suffered from importophilia for long enough myself. I'm here if you need a sponsor.

Comment

Hai there.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    I'm curious as to why you'd import Octopath Traveler tbh.
                    I'm waiting for my mum to bring over the UK version. I don't like box covers and text in Schmérgl-Fürgle.

Comment

Don't normally buy protectors for console hardware boxes but these are too nice to let get dinged up from shelf wear so i got some fab protectors from Dan at retroprotection, there sadly is no protector made out there specifically for the shounen 50th mini but Dan has one for a xwing luke star wars figure that's almost the same dimensions as the box so it's good enough for now and not too far out.

They also fit the uk/usa boxes due to been same size but the designs of those i'm not too fussed about.

Comment

My latest import Shikhondo Soul Eater, a Korean shmup for the PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                          My latest import Shikhondo Soul Eater, a Korean shmup for the PS4.

Let me know what you think
                          Have been looking at this on Play-Asia

Neil

Comment

These obviously don’t count as real imports, but I figured I’d dust of my PS3 Super Slim and create a Japanese PSN account. Absolute sh*tloads of PS1 games on there and the 2D ones actually look pretty good on my 55 inch TV with «PS Upscaler» set to normal and «Smoothing» off. Shame that only the first Goemon game is on there though as I think that’s the least import friendly one of the three.

Bought these games so far, about 650 Yen each:

Einhander
                            Panzer Bandit
                            Silhouette Mirage
                            The Adventures of Little Ralph
                            The Firemen 2
                            Tomba

Comment

Comment

Nice one Nico a fantastic game, perfect for the switch touch screen

Comment

Working...
                                X