No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it seems weird they made the cases like that in the start as they rarely if ever put manuals or anything in at all they should have made them half the size not only would they become super cute it also means you could buy hundreds of games and only have them take up a tiny amount of space.

Super glad i don't have the urge to seriously collect for switch as the amount of limited run style physical copies that various companies have put out is going to make collecting in future years extremely challenging especially as some of those games had very small print runs for carts.

Comment

Haha yeah I don’t envy anyone trying to get a full Switch set in future. Sooooo many limited run type games out there. Compiling a list will be near impossible let alone finding a copy of each game.

Comment

Yeah, there are already collectors on youtube with serious switch collections. The cost must have been eye watering, and it must also be difficult timing purchases for some of the limited games.

Comment

well that's 62,800 yen off my poor credit card, although i haven't actually paid for it this time as mum very kindly for my birthday this year asked if i wanted anything. She suggested PS5 but seeing as i don't have a 4K tv it's a waste plus there's sod all out on it. So instead i'm treating myself to a taikoforce level 5 drum i have added her kind gift onto my CC to pay for the huge drop that will happen as i order, it's finally time to arcade up my setup. Paid 4000 yen more to get the pc interface box as well as the switch one as at some point i may actually use it on one of the arcade emulation setups and the boxes can't be bought separate so i got it now. No reason to get the PS4 interface box as i'm not planning on getting that version.

Now the stressful wait for it to get here and hope nothing goes wrong, high value items always fill me with dread.

Comment

You absolute lunatic, that is brilliant. Is it the same size as the arcade ones?

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
              You absolute lunatic, that is brilliant. Is it the same size as the arcade ones?
              Yup it's the exact same sized rubber top the arcade drums use. Now if only i could find the drum housing shell to make it complete lol.

Comment

Definitely need some videos of you taking this for a spin!

Comment

I'll have to have a load of practice first as i don't use tattacons nearly as much as just playing in button mode, this new one is going to take a lot of effort to learn how to now properly drumroll using the recoil as it's just like like the arcade so i'll finally be able to tackle the harder stuff as at the moment i kind of hit a wall on switch version. The max i can do on oni is 7 star songs mainly using buttons even lower if i'm on tattacon long gone are the days of been able to do the even harder stuff when i was playing on DS.

In the meantime you can watch Goniha give you a quick demo on a taikoforce as he learns a full combo to a song, skip to 1:43 for proper attempt.
                  Last edited by importaku; 29-05-2021, 10:50.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] pwns this thread!!!1!¹!

Comment

Well the taiko drum arrived at tenso just paid for postage, was lighter than i thought it would be as i was expecting it to be as least as heavy as my project diva arcade controller but this time postage came to £102. I changed the customs declaration to say arcade repair parts lol, with a value of £11 lets hope that bugger doesn't go missing from parcelforce or i'm going to cry but there's no way i'm giving this scummy government any more of my money than needed.

Comment

Gone a bit Saturn mad this month

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] pwns this thread!!!1!¹!
                          Post every time you importaku.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                            Gone a bit Saturn mad this month

Beautiful
                            Some absolute belters in there

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                              Post every time you importaku.
                              what does that even mean? have i just been turned into a verb?

To do an Importaku (slang) verb: the act of seemingly buying endless weird stuff from Japan lol. I mean sure guilty as charged, i am probably the only person in leeds mad enough to end up buying a controller for dragon quest battle road victory on the wii.

Comment

I remember seeing that in shops.

Remind me to sell you my Shinkansen controller for Densha De GO! Wii. And the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X