Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My latest round of imports....

Comment

Nice, the time bokan shooters are fantastic on ps1 if you don't have the other (Bokan Desu Yo) totally recommended. Still need to pick up aleste collection myself but i'm still deliberating over the one with the gg micro in it.
      Last edited by importaku; 06-08-2021, 13:44.

Comment

I’ve never actually played any of the Time Bokan games, I was looking at the Saturn one, but this one was about 1/8th the price on PS1 so I thought I’d give it a try first. Will check out Desu Yo if I get on on with this one.

I’ve decided for Switch I’m keeping it to just regular editions, it’s saved me a fortune so far

Comment

Got the new old EDF and Cave arcade cab kit for my figmas to sit at.

Comment

Sega Hard Historia. Not cheap, but one of those that's got "three times even the RRP before you know it" written all over it.

(also probably the only way I will own a 'legit' copy of Eliminate Down)

Comment

My birthday parcel turned up this morning plenty to keep me occupied, still astounded that those mario karts were only £28 each bargain

And this is the switch game i was keeping quiet about it's called Tabe-o-ja imagine cooking mama mixed with a tower defence game where you summon creatures using a device your joycon sits in that looks like something straight out of a kamen rider henshin device. As it relies on booster packs of god recipes to make it work to it's fullest i got everything i could manage. Will do a more in depth thread on this soon.

Comment

And anyone curious what the ojagear looks like, here it is. The expotion bottles have nfc tags in them so the game knows which you have enabled. The god recipes have very well hidden qr codes that only the ir camera on the joycon can see properly.

These are the god recipes

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                  My birthday parcel turned up this morning plenty to keep me occupied, still astounded that those mario karts were only £28 each bargain
                  Is that the new Space Invaders Invincible Edition?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Is that the new Space Invaders Invincible Edition?
                    Well it's the newer version of it but they still pulled the old code slip for one of them instead of all the games been on the cart. The arkanoid vs space invaders game is download only via a code but the rest are on the cart at least.

Comment

Ah okay. I'll be getting it digitally when there is a discount.

Comment

Welcome to the garden of madness.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

[MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] could you confirm…Does these versions have an English language option?

Comment

Haven't opened 1/2, but can confirm that 3 definitely does!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Nice, mines currently sat in tenso with a few other things. Can't wait to try it out, the dilemma is as i have never played any do i just start with 3 and enjoy or try and do them in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                                [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] could you confirm…Does these versions have an English language option?
                                Nintendo Japan listed them as having English.

Comment

Working...
                                X