No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weirdly in some of the nicest gaming packaging I've ever seen.....

Comment

I had the 13,000 yen one on preorder then cancelled as city connect kind of ballsed up the cotton release & i'm waiting to see if this one has any lag too. Agreed though the art on the box is amazing, i like the game as well i have it on my famicom mini but it would have been nice to have it on my switch. Get that sucker open & played please so i can find out if it's laggy or not hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        I had the 13,000 yen one on preorder then cancelled as city connect kind of ballsed up the cotton release & i'm waiting to see if this one has any lag too. Agreed though the art on the box is amazing, i like the game as well i have it on my famicom mini but it would have been nice to have it on my switch. Get that sucker open & played please so i can find out if it's laggy or not hehe.
        It feels a little laggy, not Guardian Force bad though. I’ve never played the NES/Famicom games, are they laggy at all?

Comment

Switch stuff. Didn’t realise I’d ordered the whopper edition of Illvelo, whoops.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
            It feels a little laggy, not Guardian Force bad though. I’ve never played the NES/Famicom games, are they laggy at all?
            Didn't notice any lag when playing it via my famicom mini and if there was any it would be obvious when running through emulation although saying that the mini does a rather great job, hell i even managed to complete mr gimmick on that thing and that game is super reliant on having pixel perfect jump response times.

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Switch stuff. Didn’t realise I’d ordered the whopper edition of Illvelo, whoops.

Fuse any chance you can give a rundown on whats in that ilvelo box set?
            Last edited by importaku; 24-11-2021, 12:01.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
              Didn't notice any lag when playing it via my famicom mini and if there was any it would be obvious when running through emulation although saying that the mini does a rather great job, hell i even managed to complete mr gimmick on that thing and that game is super reliant on having pixel perfect jump response times.

Fuse any chance you can give a rundown on whats in that ilvelo box set?
              It has the game, a music cd (tiny cd) and a guide book.

Comment

Wonder how big the guidebook is as that box is pretty big.

Comment

In terms of number of pages, or in terms of length and breadth? For the former, it's not too bad - more substantial than some, but I've seem artbooks with more (this isn't actually an artbook). For the latter, it's the same size as the box. If you imported the Tiger Heli collection with the magazine, it's about the same size as that.

On topic, my Eastward Collector's Edition was delivered today.

Comment

Got Illmatic and a lovely little figure of Sakuna.

Comment

What did you think of Illvelo? I’m not a fan of the grinding in it.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                        What did you think of Illvelo? I’m not a fan of the grinding in it.

I just received mine and now you tello me there's grinding in it? For what? Level unlock?

Comment

Yeah, you need to do tasks to get keys to go to harder stages. I've given up on Illvelo for now, but Radirgy is good fun still.

Comment

The last of the stuff from japan until after xmas now not risking the post as it's bad enough with the pandemic let alone the xmas rush & low staff everywhere. Just glad these got here in plenty of time.

Finally have my eastward special edition

And my eagerly awaited box of series 5 amiibo cards

Time to see if these bad boys contain a full set or not

Comment

For anyone curious of the contents of the Eastward special edition here's whats inside. This is one time where i really wish there was a huge artbook to go with it as i'd have loved to see all the concept art. However sadly not but as the music in this game is amazing the CD soundtrack is more than welcome, 2 disks of killer music. Thought the Sam figure was broken at first with one of the hands broken off then i realised her jumper is pulled down over her hand as you can see it in there.

It's a basic looking figure but the paintjob is of decent quality.

Box was a total bitch to open though the card is really thin, had to use a butter knife to shimmy the flap up then use my trick of putting clear tape on the inside of the flap where the slits are to stop it locking back in place when i close it as i can guarantee that if someone tries to open it normally they are gonna either totally bend the flap or worse it's gonna tear as they are locked into those slits like crazy.

Comment

Always love this thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X