No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy shinchan bokunatsu i really enjoyed the story on that one, simple but charming.

Comment

I bought that in the recent sale too (digitally).

Comment

Some new bits. Kiiinda forgot I had Baba is You coming.

Comment

Didn’t realise that was ready to release thought all newest fangamer physicals were preorders. Tempted by that plus omori and slime rancher.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Some new bits. Kiiinda forgot I had Baba is You coming.

Outstanding, Ade. As per usual!

Only reason I didn't go for the Capcom Fighting Legends pack is because I already have SF 30th Anniversary Collection on my Switch as a digital purchase. Artwork looks immense though!

Comment

A huge pile arrived today from Japan as i catch up on past releases from around xmas last year to more recent stuff, a mix of loads of titles plus a MD tower mini zero kit as it dropped quite low in price so i decided to get it plus some joycon straps to complete my sets so i can put straps on all my neons. NExt month will probably pick up the rest of the remaining titles i'm behind on Japan side.

Comment

So i may have a problem i can't help it i'm addicted to the neons. Finally have matching straps for everything except the ones that came in my mario red switch set as those are mario red with special blue joycon straps with yellow stoppers on them. Didn't bother digging those out the box to take a pic.

Really wish i hadn't seen those splatoon 3 joycons i want them so bad. Still after that halloween themed purple & orange set too.

Comment

Another day another package. Can’t remember the last time I imported a title for a current gen machine actually….

Comment

Haven't tried it yet myself but seeing a few slightly damning reports re: lag. Great selection of games, but hoping that the 15ms some are quoting is merely the result of bad power draw, as has been the case with other mini console setups...

Comment

A couple of purchases from Amazon Japan. Ordered Monday, here this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbrooky View Post
                        A couple of purchases from Amazon Japan. Ordered Monday, here this morning.

LOL now that's 3 of us that own moshika****e obake no shatekiya didn't think anyone else would buy that funfest.
                        Last edited by importaku; 05-08-2022, 22:05.

Comment

I remember seeing a promo video of it on some YouTube channel I was watching a while ago and thought that looked brilliant. I’d love to see a point blank collection come out someday for more gallery shooting action.

Comment

This wasn't a single purchase, but they form the 'holy trinity' of shmups on PS4, so I figured I'd upload them together.

This is the weird Battle Garegga limited edition that doesn't actually come with a physical copy of the game (only a download code) but since there never was a physical NTSC-J release I'll make do with it some of the extras are a bit weird (five BG-themed plastic files...?) but the book of concept art / developer interviews is pretty ace.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbrooky View Post
                              I remember seeing a promo video of it on some YouTube channel I was watching a while ago and thought that looked brilliant. I’d love to see a point blank collection come out someday for more gallery shooting action.
                              Tsuri spirits is another in the same kind of vein as obake no shatekiya think of monster hunter but in fishing game form i love it. Funnily enough nintendo is offering it as the online game trial game this coming week for anyone who has online & set up a jpn account.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Tsuri spirits is another in the same kind of vein as obake no shatekiya think of monster hunter but in fishing game form i love it. Funnily enough nintendo is offering it as the online game trial game this coming week for anyone who has online & set up a jpn account.
                                Nice one, that’s on my radar for sure. Especially with the new one out end of October - I think I’ll wait and grab that version. Looks good fun though. Will have to setup a jpn account and try that trial out. Cheers for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
                                X