Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it any better than Gorgeous?

Comment

My Otomedious X came today as well, actually it came last night at 8pm. The bloody delivery guy left it outside the house in a weather proof box. I hate it when they do that. THey could at least ring the door bell to tell me they've brought my parcel. Still, just goes to show how safe Japan is.

Bought mine from Amazon for the nice price of 5686 yen. Much cheaperthan buying it from a store. Came with a lovely post card and inside a redeem code card.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Is it any better than Gorgeous?
        Seems about the same quality and the pacing is just as pedestrian. At best, it's maybe slightly better than Gorgeous.

I very nearly 1CC'd it on my 2nd attempt too so it's just as easy. On Normal anyway, haven't tried Expert yet.

Probably better off waiting for a cheap copy or Platinum edition to surface tbh.

Comment

lastest goodies, direct from jay-pan

Comment

First up, completing my Airport Hero collection (again...):

And the one I was REALLY waiting for!

Comment

Well my Strike Witches turned up from PA yesterday, took about 1 month to arrive - something has definitely happened to PAs shipping!

Also, my Muchi Muchi Pork + Pink Sweets LE turned up today from AmiAmi, took 2 weeks to arrive, and was the barign price of ?47, with NO import duties!!
              Don't know if I was just lucky but I'm tempted to start using them all the time now, 2 weeks isn't too bad and the prices are faaar more attractive!

Comment

Can't you guys buy JPN 360 games from Amazon Japan? I used to import my Wii games from Amazon US. Now I buy all my JPN 360 games from Amazon Japan because its so much cheaper than popping down to any of the 8 local game stores. Sure, I have to wait a day or two but when your saving 10 to 15 pounds on avarage the wait it worth it.

Comment

No they can't use Amazon Japan, unless you live in Japan anyway. The only thing Amazon Japan will ship to foriegn countries is books, dvds & cds everything else is off limits to outsiders hehe.

Comment

And books they ONLY ship EMS for which the prices are KRAZY. Use BK1 instead...If you can read Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      No they can't use Amazon Japan, unless you live in Japan anyway. The only thing Amazon Japan will ship to foriegn countries is books, dvds & cds everything else is off limits to outsiders hehe.
                      Heartbreaking if you want to get that lovely new Hori SE stick... back to modding the TE.

Comment

Started filling the gaps for all the wii stuff i hadn't gotten round to buying yet. It's a long list but im holding out till the prices drop a bit more. Got tower of shadow & kirby, ?21 & ?28 from PA bargain prices those

Comment

What is that Hudson game all about? I've not seen that one in the shops

Comment

It's a platform/puzzle/adventure game where you play as a shadow, you have to get back to the top of the tower to the body you were split from

Comment

That looks whey groovy, and an original title from Hudson, maze mush.

Comment

Lost in Shadow is the NA title, and A Shadow's Tale for the UK.

Comment

Working...
                                X