Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks quite interesting.

Comment

Yeah im loving it so far, it seems in the wii's huge ocean of shovelware **** theres little islands of greatness, just sad that these kind of games will be forgotten in the sea of crap. Now trying to get hold of all the games i missed out on, trying in vain to get hold of doraemon on wii, can i find a new copy?, can i bollocks it's like gold dust

Comment

Is a Shadow's Tale a bit scarce or something? Nearly everywhere still has it at around ?30

Comment

It looks very Ico to me (not a bad thing!)

Might pick it up myself

importaku you should start a first play thread on it mate

Comment

Originally posted by losersclub View Post
            importaku you should start a first play thread on it mate

There's already one

Comment

whoops my bad!

Comment

Picked up El Shaddai today. Another great deal from Amazon Japan at almost 2000 yen cheaperthan the street price. Man, I'm loving this place. They even sell the Asia titles now as well

Comment

Oh man, I really fancy that game but it's really expensive everywhere I've looked. Curse you Amazon JPN!!

Yakumo - do you have your 360 set to English, does the game play with English language at all?

Comment

Jimtendo gave me the bad news in the headline thread already, despite the demo being in English the full game is Japanese only

Comment

Actually, my demo was in Japanese only so I was thinking that the full game would have an English option but it doesn't This is really strange because even the Japanese PlayxPlay preview was had English subtitles. While I can speak Japanese there are always some things in games which I can't understand. No surprise really when you consider the topics most games talk about. Still, I'm enjoying the game and learning more combos as I progress through it. So far I'd say it's not a killer title but certainly enjoyable. Looks gorgeous to say the least.

Comment

I heard these weren't bad at all, so picked them up.

Fuse, how is Esutachos and Rajiruji? I had Rajiruji back when it was released on the DC, with the phone card, but I think I sold it to fund my first car...

EDIT: See my play both, and many more: http://ustre.am/:ZEq4
                        Last edited by SH4R4KU; 14-05-2011, 13:26.

Comment

Another saturday ds game delivery YAY, this weekend i will be mostly playing Elebits.

Comment

The demo of that was pretty good, plus it's about $15 around here now i think.

Comment

Originally posted by SH4R4KU View Post
                              Fuse, how is Esutachos and Rajiruji? I had Rajiruji back when it was released on the DC, with the phone card, but I think I sold it to fund my first car...
                              Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Originally posted by SH4R4KU View Post
                                I heard these weren't bad at all, so picked them up.

EDIT: See my play both, and many more: http://ustre.am/:ZEq4
                                Eschatos is a great shooter - very retro in graphical style and soundwise - tried radirgy - didnt really like it; felt too disjointed - better then the DC version though..

Comment

Working...
                                X