X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry posted it twice

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Another saturday ds game delivery YAY, this weekend i will be mostly playing Elebits.
      How is it

Comment

Originally posted by hush View Post
        How is it
        Suprisingly really good, they did a pretty good job of making a totally new game but keeping a lot of elements from the first. It also has that same beautiful art in the cutscenes. God why hasn't someone taken the art from both games & released it as an art book. ****ter looking games have been given art books yet this one dosent, totally unfair. Couple of hours in & im really liking the action & puzzle elements, probably a lot got put off because it looks kiddy but f*ck em, they just missed out on a good game.

Comment

Had read that previously

To me it sounds and even looks a little like Trigger Heart Exelica... is that just a coincidence or is it the same team?

Comment

Originally posted by SH4R4KU View Post
            Fuse, how is Esutachos and Rajiruji? I had Rajiruji back when it was released on the DC, with the phone card, but I think I sold it to fund my first car...
            If you've already read my Eschatos review there's little I can add to that. I like it but it's quite shallow, which is not necessarily a bad thing, and the WS games are a nice touch I've not had a chance to try Rajirigirugrijyi yet.

I did however receive this today.

EDF! EDF! EDF!

Comment

Another of my games turned up today, been wanting this for a while.

Comment

There's a lot going on on that boxart

Comment

You need to start describing some of these games importaku!
                  I have no idea what the hell that game is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    There's a lot going on on that boxart
                    It's a DSiWare GG series compilation I think, so there's loooooads of games in it

Comment

Yup 30 games on the cart, the characters of each game are all in the box art. Some games are pretty good & others are crap lol, a nice compilation though. Theres achievements in every game to unlock by completing set tasks so it has a lot of replay value.

Heres a vid
                      Last edited by importaku; 18-05-2011, 18:51.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
                          nice, i like the G-rev ost's

although i havent been to fond of their recent releases, (radirgy noa, senko duo etc)

Maybe an xbla under defeat, could change that though :-)

Comment

Noooo, Under Defeat should stay Dreamcast exclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              Noooo, Under Defeat should stay Dreamcast exclusive.
                              yeah , suppose your right

would be nice seeing the resolution upped though. Still looks pretty mint through VGA :-)

Comment

EDF! EDF! EDF!

Comment

Working...
                                X