Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I hear EDF I instantly think of the SFC shooter by Jaleco

EDIT: I've just noticed from looking at the covers that I had this game on my old phone!!! It looked and played quite nice too with it's lovely 3D graphics. I actually still have the game but you can't access anything on the phone now because the contract was switched to my iPhone. Even the camera won't work. A bloody rip off when I think about it. I paid for the phone, I paid for all the games on it but now due to it having no connection to the network it's just good for an alarm clock
    Last edited by Yakumo; 21-05-2011, 02:23.

Comment

You had EDF mobile and you skanked it?!

Comment

Argh took forever to turn up but the ever so lovely zombie daisuki finally turned up.

Comment

Dude how is it?

Comment

Suprisingly fun, thinking of first playing it as theres literally one review of it on the entire net & hardly anyone seems to have played it. It's got a quirky story & you feel no remorse at all for slaying the human population that caused this in the first place, i take much relish in wiping everyone out before i do the objective hehehe. Pretty easy to play even in Japanese. As you play every single one of your zombies is a character with it's own little info screen you can go into & read all about him or her, you can level them all up by growing items on your farm, it's a nice mix of play styles.

Comment

Akai Katana turned up on Friday courtesy of VGI but I haven't had a chance to play it yet. The combined joys of nightshift,babysitting and decorating!

Comment

Last edited by Blade Runner; 14-06-2011, 10:52.

Comment

Edit..
                  Last edited by Blade Runner; 09-06-2011, 23:32.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Phar View Post
                      how is it m8?

Comment

Only played around 2hrs of it and that was mostly the tutorials and getting to know the mechanics but it seems a decent spinoff and good fun.

The gunplay is very fast and arcadey, it reminds me of a 3rd person Left 4 Dead with the usual Yakuza RPG elements added.

Comment

I'm tempted to pick this up too, is it massivley text heavy? Does anyone know if a localization is likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                            I'm tempted to pick this up too, is it massivley text heavy? Does anyone know if a localization is likely.
                            It still is basically Yakuza, just with guns and a few other bits added, so yeah it's still fairly text heavy. Don't think it will stop you being able to play through it though, I've played every game in the series on Japanese release, I know a bit of Japanese to follow some of the plot and text but I'd say none of it was essential to complete them.

I'd say it's got a good chance of getting localised though as it'll probably appeal more to westerners than the rest of the series, funnily enough Of The End has scored lower than the rest of the series in Japan. Can't see an English translation arriving this year though, probably March 2012 would be a good bet.

Comment

Not imported exactly, which is very pricey these day, but via a little guy I know called Jan:

Comment

Took them long enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X