Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Union of Postal Workers.

Comment

Akai Katana LE from PA, picked up Friday and it's already here.

Comment

Just pre-ordered Catherine and El Shaddai from VG+. Price seemed OK at $120 (Canadian Dollars), until they tacked $22 on for postage! Crikey, expensive times we live in.

Comment

22CDN postage is usually for express delivery (DHL). IIRC Catherine comes in a pretty lush edition and they won't ship it via air mail fearing damages or the parcel being lost.

Tackling the games-I-have-to-buy backlog, FD from Amazon US and LKS from VGP.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
            22CDN postage is usually for express delivery (DHL). IIRC Catherine comes in a pretty lush edition and they won't ship it via air mail fearing damages or the parcel being lost.
            I only ordered the standard edition...

I'm pretty sure it said economy airmail - there are two games in the package so it'll be a bit bulky.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                Hmm, hope that doesn't mean that customs will pounce on it.

Comment

Never had any VGP parcel stung by customs, including a Wii, a PS3 and a 3DS.
                  Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 22-07-2011, 12:36.

Comment

That boxart wins the rainbow colour award.

Comment

preordered Catherine (PS3) from tronix w/ fedex

Comment

Finally got my NTSC-J 360 Slim (plus a nice little ?50 customs charge) and some Cave goodness to go with

Comment

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                          Finally got my NTSC-J 360 Slim (plus a nice little ?50 customs charge) and some Cave goodness to go with
                          Nice! Where'd you order it from and how much?

Comment

Originally posted by neoboy259 View Post
                            Nice! Where'd you order it from and how much?
                            A guy called rancor over at Shmups forum.

All in including a few little extras was $400 delivered via EMS, he marked it down I just got unlucky customs opened it.

Comment

How did customs know what you'd paid for it? Or do they just do a standard charge or something?

Comment

I'm not sure Pat the value displayed on the package was $150 'Gift'.

Comment

Working...
                                X