Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
    I'm not sure Pat the value displayed on the package was $150 'Gift'.
    They changed the rules ages ago that even gifts can be charged if it's over ?18 (I think)

Comment

*grins*

Comment

love the monster hunter top

Comment

Woop, woop. Great game.

Comment

Rune Factory Oceans came with the extra artbook and cd which I certainly did NOT expect to get 7 months after release! Huzzah for games only I seem to like!

Comment

There's a second nerf wii game?

Comment

There are apparently. I'm just liking it for the gun.

Comment

These arrived sporadically over the last few weeks:

Star Soldier - PSP
                  I really like this, I approve of the way you hold the PSP vertically. Have got to level 8 so far, I'm guessing that that might be the final one.

Taiko no Tatsujin Portable DX - PSP
                  Haven't tried it yet but I'm annoyed this Asian version only comes with 1 of the 2 free DLC songs that the JPN version comes with. And I created 3 new PSN accounts to get it - thought a Japanese one would work, but no, so I made a Singaporean one - again denied, then I read the card which said Hong Kong or Taiwan only, so I finally made a Hong Kong account. What's the point in region locking download cards anyway???

Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label - Xbox 360
                  Since I got the 1CC on ver1.5 thought I'd finally get this - mainly for the Ketsui mode, posted my thoughts in the other topic!

Comment

Bought IIDX Gold, DistorteD and Happy Sky from Mandarake. All in with postage they came out to be ?70. Really not a bad price considering how much each costs on eBay, would have expected to pay at least ?110.

Can't wait, then I'll have the IIDX I want 11 - 16. Will get 3 - 10 too though, just because they have pretty covers.

Comment

My Japanese 3DS came in today. Thankfully sailed through customs too!

Comment

Pic of my IIDX RED to Empress.

Prettyyy.

Comment

What are all of those Speedy?

Comment

beatmania IIDX. The reason I got into importing in the first place, rhythm game. I got into the series late so I only have the last 6 titles, have been playing yarrrrrr copies for years so I had to buy them eventually..

Here's an old favourite video of mine, I can only do stuff on about medium difficulty though:

Comment

I see. That video is utter madness!

Comment

Nah, this is!

Comment

Working...
                                X