No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jealous Really wanna play Gold to empress someday. Reds my favorite outa the first three though. Need a new controller badly.

Comment

6th Style is where it's at

Comment

Ah never played the earlier IIDX games I find a speed modifier in the US beatmania release not so useful though and i heard the older games are more similar to that? My low skill level means i depend on it a lot!

Comment

I can only do around 8 and 9 star comfortably on my KoC.

Comment

I started IIDX on Red, then backtracked through 10th Style and 9th Style (Actually I think I bought those from you Fuse!)

I've never touched the older styles.

I'd put Red and DistorteD at joint 1st for my favourite IIDX, with DJ Troopers coming a very close second.

My ex bought me a DJ Dao Platinum Edition a couple of years ago as a birthday present. Still use it to this day!

Comment

Nice! I'd like an FP7 myself.

Comment

Dark Souls is on my lounge table by all accounts.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

DJ Dao controllers look amazing, ?200 is a bit steep though

Comment

Some of the Dreamcast bits I picked up this summer in Tokyo and Osaka, mostly from Sofmap:

Console - 1,280 yen
                    Sonic Adventure & Dead or Alive - 100 yen (80p at the time) each
                    Biohazard Code: Veronica - 85 yen
                    Rez - 600 yen
                    Sega Rally & Virtua Striker - 50 yen each
                    Cool Cool Toon - 980 yen
                    Tokyo Bus Guide - 380 yen
                    Soul Calibur - 126 yen
                    Cosmic Smash - 2980 yen

Comment

The rarer Dreamcast games like cosmic smash have come right down in price over the last couple of years, as have a lot of the Dreamcast games. Well apart from one of the only one I still want, ala De La Jet Set Radio, which always seems to hold a decent price despite the fact that I noone is buying it...

Comment

Good decision there – play Code Veronica the way it was intended: scanlines, CRT, Dreamcast controller and no silly haircuts.

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                          silly haircuts.
                          ?????

Although one thing I've always loved about the DC version of the VMU health status.
                          Last edited by Marmotta; 04-10-2011, 10:28.

Comment

According to wikipedia, de la jet set radio clears up some bugs found in the japan version. Anyone know if these were also resolved in the normal pal/us versions? It's not clear from the article...

Comment

Originally posted by Marmotta View Post
                              ?????

Although one thing I've always loved about the DC version of the VMU health status.
                              They gave Steve big floppy hair and threw in some extra scenes with lots of slow mo for the PS2 and subsequent versions.
                              Last edited by egparadigm; 04-10-2011, 12:24.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                                According to wikipedia, de la jet set radio clears up some bugs found in the japan version. Anyone know if these were also resolved in the normal pal/us versions? It's not clear from the article...
                                As far as I'm aware the PAL version is fixed. Not sure about the US version.

Comment

Working...
                                X