No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atelier Totori LE (PS3), Solatorobo (DS), Dark Souls LE (PS3), Ico & Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) and external video acquisition card.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      According to wikipedia, de la jet set radio clears up some bugs found in the japan version. Anyone know if these were also resolved in the normal pal/us versions? It's not clear from the article...
      As far as I'm aware De la Jet Set Radio is basically the Western version sold back to the Japanese with the extra stages, and bugs fixed. Ala-Jet Set Radio International. Going to pick it up in a couple of weeks so can let you know for sure.

I remember when I first played it back on Pal release in 2000. That was a great time to be a Dreamcast owner, I think that I Jet Set Radio was release on the same day as Shenmue, and I also picked up Capcom Vs SNK and Street Fighter Alpha 3 all around the same time, good times.

Comment

My Official PS3 7.1 headset has arrived from the US. Late night gaming GET!
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          My Official PS3 7.1 headset has arrived from the US. Late night gaming GET!
          Like the look of these, where from may i ask?

Comment

My boss just came back from Hong Kong this morning. She got me these, and the R3 version of Dark Souls.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Have you tried the headset out yet? whadya reckon?

Comment

I will be having an extended session of it with Massive Action Game tomorrow, so I'll let ye know then.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Evangelion sound impact arrived today.

i did consider not bothering as it was quite expensive, but i'm so glad i did.
                  only done the first 5 stages today, but its absolutely brilliant. i'm loving it.

Comment

Nice, Fuddle! I'm gonna buy it at some point, just got a backlog and Hatsune Miku stuff to get first.

Two arrivals yesterday, Atelier Totori Premium Edition and Jigen Kairou. Also got Solatorobo (US version) last week.

Last edited by Nico87; 20-10-2011, 15:18.

Comment

Official Nintendo "GameBit" External Line Head/System Zero screwdriver.

Gamebit.JPG
                      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 20-10-2011, 17:25.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Back from the hols and Akihabara was kinder to my wallet this year than most. The exchange rate however, was not!

Ico / Wander and the Colosus Limited Box
                        World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012 (better cover than the UK version and cooler commentary)
                        No More Heroes: Red Zone (uncut version with added stuff like NMH2 bosses)
                        Ryu ga Gotoku: Of The End
                        Capcom Girls 2012 Calendar - amazing pictures!! There's a Heroes one too but decided to go for the ladeez!

Candy Blue Dual Shock 3
                        Mario Kart Wii Choro Q set & extra Yoshi kart! Kawaii-ne?!
                        Last edited by teddymeow; 21-10-2011, 07:48.

Comment

I want that Mario Kart Choro Q set!!!

Comment

StahlFeder, Airgrave and Hermie Hopperhead for PS1 from play-asia - Am I a little bit sad in my back catalogue purchases?

Comment

Nice haul and yes the exchange rate is getting crazy high. IF i had any money, I guess it would be a good time to send it home.

Comment

Blow the horns on 'em.
                                Last edited by Nico87; 25-10-2011, 22:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X