No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my copy of Famitsu with the almost 200-page special about Nintendo's history. Have only had time for a brief look, hope to get more time tomorrow

Comment

Oh, there's a new Nanoha game coming out! Let's buy it!
      Mhmm, AmiAmi Limited Edition...mhmm, no, I don't need a jigsaw puzzle. Normal limited edition with three Petit Nendoroids? Let's roll!

This is roughly how it went when I ordered Nanoha A's The Gears of Destiny for the PSP. When the box showed up on my doorstep I was wondering why AmiAmi used such a large box.

That's why. It's as big as a keyboard. Noticed the "contents" box on the back side? It's a little too long for just three Nendoroids and a PSP game...

Nendoroids and accessories, PSP game, special DVD, Weiss Schwarz instruction manual, exclusive The Gears of Destiny cards and bonus expansion set. Weiss Schwarz is a card game; stopped with card games 15 years ago, at least illustrations are nice.

Might not completely safe for work. Air cushion with the two new characters.

NOT safe for work. Shower curtain.

Might do an unboxing video in the weekend (ues, I repackaged everything).

Comment

I'm just wondering who the heck all these new characters are.

Comment

The three Nendoroid are Material-S, introduced in the previous PSP game; essentially cloned versions of Nanoha, Fate and Hayate. The two non-loli characters are new. The rest of the cast is essentially everyone from all Nanoha series plus Force and Vivid.

Comment

Possibly my last Japanese Wii game...Which seems to be coming out elsewhere according to the back of the case saying "Race overseas rivals!"
            Last edited by kryss; 25-01-2012, 16:23.

Comment

Comment

Johnny, you are going places where I wouldn't venture into

Mostly because I won't understand what's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  Johnny, you are going places where I wouldn't venture into

Mostly because I won't understand what's happening.
                  Haha!

It was meant to arrive on Saturday and when it didn't, I thought maybe the Fedex guy had opened it and I was being put on a register somewhere

Comment

LOL. I'll soon be waiting for New LovePlus, though I know it will end gathering dust somewhere; for S.Valentine I might see what happens if I play the original LovePlus after so...two? three? years. Animal Crossing had cockroaches, I wonder what Rinko is up to.

Will you import Conception?

Comment

Heh, tempted by New Loveplus...

As for conception, not at the minute. Maybe later though. You?

Comment

Nay. I'd love to import a ton of such games but I end up not playing them due to the language barrier. Besides, in March there's Puella Madoka Magica and Gundam Unicorn already on order.

Comment

Well, isn't Madoka supposed to be an RPG?

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
                            Well, isn't Madoka supposed to be an RPG?
                            Dungeon crawler, hopefully items and skills will be pretty self-expliantory. I expect a system more similar to Wizardry rather than Etrian Odyssey so I should be able to play without too many troubles; if there are, I'm sure there will be a Japanese wiki up by the time I get the game so I'll be able to figure something out via Google Translate and Rikaichan.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
                                Giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

Comment

Working...
                                X