Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh heh still waiting for my Sumioni and Wipeout though

Comment

Oh man that makes me jealous. I'm gonna hang on for the US release due to the translation, but I bet you'll still have plenty of fun with it.

Comment

The manual is full English and the game has some bits of English no option though, I didn't play the demo so new to me it really is the vita's killer app game it's bloody amazing and I'm only on chapter 3

Comment

You need to get a first play thread up ASAP mate! This game will make the decision of whether I put my Vita pre-order back in................

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
            You need to get a first play thread up ASAP mate! This game will make the decision of whether I put my Vita pre-order back in................
            I have not played too much but I can say off the 3-4 hrs in put the pre order back in its worth the vita admission price on its own, plays like a cross between infamous, Ico, uncharted and others it's weird but really really good and the art/graphics/sound would not look out of place on a PS3

Comment

Yes, First play thread please.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                Yes, First play thread please.
                I'll play it some more tonight and try to put one up tomorrow

Comment

Thanks dude

Comment

Mh, this arrived a month ago or so, forgot to post!

Ys I & II Complete

Ys: The Oath in Felghana w/ Premium Music Box

Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim Collector's Pack

Ys vs. Sora no Kiseki Collector's Edition

Felghana and Napishtim boxes are seriously huge.

Plus 15 Falcom soundtracks!
                    Last edited by Nico87; 17-02-2012, 20:43.

Comment

Yum.

Comment

Nice, Johnny! I just pre-ordered Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai Special Edition plus Theathrythm from AmiAmi. Also on the way is an Ice White 3DS, Senran Kagura, Kunio-kun, Biohazard: Revelations and a Circle Pad Pro from Amazon.jp via a guy I "know" who lives in Japan.

Comment

Thanks Sounds like quite the haul you have coming, pretty jealous truth be told of you getting that White 3DS - looks gorgeous!

Comment

Just Had Under Defeat HD ship for 360, birthday pressie from Mrs

Comment

Comment

That is wicked that it comes with a Dreamcast version packed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X