No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't. LE = strategy DVD, soundtrack, different box.

Comment

I don't think it's the DC version, just a cover that mimics it for the LE stuff.

That's what I gathered from the P-A site at least.

Comment

He's just took out the DVD and put in the DC game and added the DC poster as well.

Comment

No I didn't. The LE has a DC themed box for the Soundtrack/Superplay. This is the Grev shop LE with poster and extra OST.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
            He's just took out the DVD and put in the DC game and added the DC poster as well.
            Heh, I thought that. But it's clearly sealed so I decided to go on the P-A site and have a look.

Comment

Ohh okay. I am disappoint

Comment

Im more intrigued about what that table is, it looks like either a very fancy table or from my closer squinting a cocktail arcade i swear i can see a monitor under the glass.

Can i have a better pic please as it looks awesome

Comment

It's a Sega Aero Table.

Comment

Give.

Comment

Hehe, I'd like to use one. Would be interesting to see how visible to the screen is when sitting down.

Comment

OMG candy cabs in cocktail format!!!!

WANT

Comment

Got two games that I really wanted, one that I already have, and one I could care less about (Star Ocean):

1200Y

Comment

Tales of the Heroes Premium Edition

This is what happens when Play-Asia decides that bubblewrap isn't cool or when the customs person is a c*nt. Still though, if it actually was shipped without any protection whatsoever, I'm shocked.

Really hope that my 3DS box won't suffer the same fate.

Other than that, great game for Tales fans. Basically you play as the main characters from most of the Tales games, and the story from the game of the character you choose to play with is told (abridged) through text and voice inbetween stages. You also get a partner, who was your main companion throughout the original games.

In the stages you fight enemies from the character's games and the bosses chronologically. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the characters you are presented with are chronologically aswell, ie. from the beginning you can choose main characters from the first three Tales game and so on, and you have to clear their paths to unlock new characters. I believe the respective character's stages have music from the original games aswell. The stages are Dynasty Warriors-esque.
                            Last edited by Nico87; 08-03-2012, 20:38.

Comment

I wouldn't accept that..

Comment

Why on earth would you accept that? Make a complaint O_O

My XIII-2 Crystal Edition had a dent in the corner and I phoned GAME every for about 2 weeks till I got another one...

Comment

Working...
                                X