No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I already sent them an e-mail with pictures. Only problem is that I had already unwrapped the game itself before I noticed it because I was so eager to play it

No idea how Play-Asia act in such cases, and I really can't prove that it wasn't the customs' fault either. The short edge next to the "bump" looks like it's been cut with a knife at the bottom on the third pic, but I obviously have no idea what really happened.
    Last edited by Nico87; 08-03-2012, 22:05.

Comment

If it's anything like the problem i had with them they will try their best to get out of it. I once bought mario vs dk on gba & the box arrived with a huge crush in the corner. I got it posted in a shipping box & that was mint so they actually shipped me a damaged one, they point blank refused to change it.

If it's a big boxed item i now send them a message after ordering demanding they ship it in a adequate sized box as i will be returning it if it's been packaged with no decent packing gap & it's damaged. If im paying premium for import stuff then they damn well should make sure they pack it properly. Thats the advantage with paying by paypal threatening them with a chargeback does wonders

Comment

Ok, this is sad. I just recieved

Notice that the box isn't a complete mess like my Tales of the Heroes Premium Edition? Well, it's because it was packaged SUPERBLY. WHY WOULD THEY PROTECT A 3DS BOX LIKE IT WAS THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS PAINTING WORTH A MILLION HUMAN LIVES AND NOT EVEN PUT REGULAR FREAKING NEWSPAPER PAGES AROUND MY TALES OF THE HEROES PREMIUM EDITION?

..I'm crying.
        Last edited by Nico87; 12-03-2012, 12:28.

Comment

Spite.

Comment

Tried contacting FedEx but they told me to take my complaints to Play-Asia, while Play-Asia said I should contact FedEx and that stuff like this "unfortunately can happen". Lazy employers doesn't just "happen". They ultra-protect one thing and don't protect another thing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post
              AND NOT EVEN PUT REGULAR FREAKING NEWSPAPER PAGES AROUND MY TALES OF THE HEROES PREMIUM EDITION?
              Maybe they had the misfortune to play Tales of Versus?

Comment

Haha!!

Extra exclamation mark due to 5 char length rule.

Comment

U13.jpg
                  Last edited by J0e Musashi; 12-03-2012, 17:44.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Tales box but my god, that white 3DS is gorgeous!

Comment

Looks much better in real life (and with a better camera)

My camera really doesn't do it justice at all..
                      Last edited by Nico87; 13-03-2012, 15:17.

Comment

Comment

Anyone else take the plunge? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                            Anyone else take the plunge? :P

Johnny you are a crazy fella, got to admire the craziness

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post

Johnny you are a crazy fella, got to admire the craziness

Plan on doing a review too, don't think poor old Charles knew what he was getting into when he made me a writer!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

Plan on doing a review too, don't think poor old Charles knew what he was getting into when he made me a writer!
                                Heh probably I thought I had strange and eclectic taste but I wouldn't ever attempt that still I would be more worried about that game if it was cero z at least it's only a bit iffy at d

Comment

Working...
                                X