Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A grown man playing videogames??

Comment

Sh*tty photo is sh*tty but...Gundam Unicorn LE. Box, novel, blu-ray disc, game.

Comment

Awesome! Unicorn looks pretty cool, and it's made by FROM Software who I love.

Where do you buy your import games if you don't mind me asking? Play-Asia?

Comment

AmiAmi, it's usually cheaper than P-A, their packages are way better and they get exclusive bonuses as well.

Comment

Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest 3

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 Premium Edition

Comment

Impressions of Slime please when you get a chance. Been meaning to import that since it came out but holding out in the slim hope of a UK release. Loved the one on DS!

Comment

It's fairly straight forward to be honest. Seeing as you played the first one on the DS, you should already be familiar with most of what's going on in Slime 3 aswell.

You travel around on a boat looking for 7 pieces of something (I can't read Japanese so I have no clue). You reach a place and it has a level with a boss at the end. You still collect stuff and send back on the wagons. I like it a lot but there are limits on how much different it can be from the first two games in the series. It's similar except for new levels, new bosses, and boat battles instead of tank battles if I've understood the premise correctly.

If I were you, I'd buy it. It's dirt cheap these days. Unfortunately I didn't do a proper research before buying it for $59 shipped from eBay. Amazon.jp has it for 2500Y = $29. The 3DS stuff I posted on the previous page is all from one order from Amazon.jp, just wished I had checked the price for MoriMori 3 aswell. I even forgot it was out untill a friend reminded me of it!

For all Yahoo Auctions and Amazon.jp stuff, I suggest you get with either Rancor or GaijinPunch over at http://shmups.system11.org/ . They both live in Japan and they're always willing to help out with stuff. Fantastic guys to deal with. They do obviously charge a small commission fee, so take that into account aswell, but it's always worth it.
                Last edited by Nico87; 21-03-2012, 14:32.

Comment

Make a wish...

Comment

Lovely! Nice little book card there aswell Can't wait to hear your thoughts about the game!

Comment

My UK Last Story LE arrived yesterday. It's an import for me.

Comment

Been after this for ages, on a whim i searched ebay & SUCCESS the only copy on there, finally the pokemon card game in DS form. Not an easy game to get hold of thats for damn sure, been searching months.

Last edited by importaku; 24-03-2012, 23:56.

Comment

Can't wait to dive into this one

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                            Can't wait to dive into this one

Amazing!! I loved the original. First Play please.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Amazing!! I loved the original. First Play please.
                              Will do. Also plan on doing a site review

Comment

Just got back from Tokyo yesterday. Super-quick run down of what was in my suitcase;

Plus lots of other little bits and bobs. Now for some time to play them all please.

Comment

Working...
                                X