No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The maid came in to clean your hotel room and just found a big mound of discarded clothes, didn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Just got back from Tokyo yesterday. Super-quick run down of what was in my suitcase;
      You're making me want quit my job to get back there right now. Awesome haul. Between Phoenix Wright and Catherine, is that a God Hunter OST?

Comment

Amazing haul there dude!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
          The maid came in to clean your hotel room and just found a big mound of discarded clothes, didn't she?
          If they didn't provide a vital cushioning service they would've been out for sure

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          You're making me want quit my job to get back there right now. Awesome haul. Between Phoenix Wright and Catherine, is that a God Hunter OST?
          Ibara

Comment

Liking the Empress and Steins;Gate titles!

Comment

Ha ha, I had images of a Tokyo news bulletin about some crazy ponytailed white guy strolling around Akihabara in just his pants!

"There's no room for clothes!"

Comment

Ibara
                Ya know, I was unsure between that and God Eater (not Hunter :P), but though the latter had more chances to have an OST. Oh well.

Comment

Amazing haul fuse! Not jealous at all

Comment

How did you find the prices of the 360 games in stores as opposed to Play Asia?

Comment

Nearly always cheaper, but prices still vary quite a bit on new games - some games were super cheap (Idolm@ster 2 was about 1900Y/?19ish) whereas others were surprisingly still expensive (Oneechanbara Kagura was more about 6700Y/?50ish). The Yodobashi Camera in Shinjuku was where I got most of my new stuff from as they were about 10m from my hotel, open till 10pm, and took off sales tax for foreign visitors - very awesome. Used games are particularly good though - things like those Castlevania:LoS and Deathsmiles 2X limited editions were both under ?25 and in stunning condition.

Comment

How much was Empress may I ask?

Comment

5980 - was after the limited edition but didn't see it anywhere.

Comment

Adrian, can I have that PSN card once you've redeemed it? That's the only one I need for my collection
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

5980 - was after the limited edition but didn't see it anywhere.
                              Nice, good to know they're seemingly holding their value.

Comment

Did you check prices in Sofmap, Tokiwa Musen and MediaLand in Akihabara? They are almost always cheaper than BIC/Yodobashi.

I too am crazy jealous

Comment

Working...
                                X