Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Now I just need them to release Espgaluda & my PS2 will be totally redundant

Neil
    That's just what I was thinking the other day as well! Ibara and Homura for the 360 surely cannot be far away.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
      That's just what I was thinking the other day as well! Ibara and Homura for the 360 surely cannot be far away.
      That would be sweet if they did do them as well.
      Didn't really gel with either when I owned them on the PS2 but having them again would still be awesome

Neil

Comment

Comment

Aweome, I got Guild 01 yesterday so you saved me a picture!

Comment

Need some Guild01 impressions if either of you get a chance

Comment

Fastest delivery from Play-Asia EVER - 8 days (compared to the usual 3-4 weeks). Apparently getting it sent recorded makes a hell of a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                Fastest delivery from Play-Asia EVER - 8 days (compared to the usual 3-4 weeks). Apparently getting it sent recorded makes a hell of a difference.
                Hmm, really? Was thinking about trying recorded out to see if it's faster than the 2-4 week standard with cheapo post. May well give it a go next time I order and see how it goes.

Comment

I was shocked to say the least. If that's how much of a difference it is I may have to forgive them for past nonsense. Already changed my SRWOG2nd order to registered.

Comment

After playing Meruru I needed a new fix

Was expensive enough as a cart only, bloody NIS and their tiny print runs... Grr

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                      I was shocked to say the least. If that's how much of a difference it is I may have to forgive them for past nonsense. Already changed my SRWOG2nd order to registered.
                      Let me know how long it takes if you remember, would ya?

Comment

How long what takes?

Comment

Imported these badboys from Japan to replace my falling apart Pioneer SE-DIR800Cs.

Comment

Oooo. Any good?

Comment

They are amazing! The subs in them make the muffs shake. Uncompressed audio on them is just a thing of beauty.

Comment

It's Sony, so I give them about a week before they fall apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X