No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to obscene amounts of downloading i have nearly every season of it on my hd now, it's a really fun show to watch.

Comment

What do you think of the Forze rider? I thought Oze (sp?) was way better looking. Forze looks like dilldo. have you ever seen my videos of the live shows?

Comment

LOL oh yeah Forze is rather pointy in the head department & that rocket weapon just makes him look like he's raided a sex toy shop still the design is pretty cool. Most of the rider designs i tend to like it's part of the thing that makes me love the show, hell even the cheesy monsters are fab my fave rider is Kiva but the henshin sequences in Decade are my faves especially the final form rides however he does end up looking a bit like a vending machine in that one hehe. The only 2 designs out of all the riders that i don't care much for are Stronger & Amazon.

Not seen the live show vids but i have a feeling i must check them out. Does one have a link for said vids?

Currently getting all the super sentai series as well, i was well suprised to find that i will be able to see it untouched. Before america turned it to **** by adding stuff that was never meant to be in there.

Comment

photo.JPG
          photo.JPG
          photo.JPG
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

More arrivals over the weekend my ds collection grows & grows.

Decided to get maple story again seeing as it's now in Japanese least i can understand more of it as the korean version i already have i can't work out anything they are saying LOL. Noticed that they chopped the korean song from the beginning intro in the Jpn version. The other game is Keitai Sousakan 7, based on the rather fun tv show.

Comment

Mamoru-kun: wa Norowarete Shimatta!: Meikai Katsugeki Wide Version GET!
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

^_^

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                    Mamoru-kun: wa Norowarete Shimatta!: Meikai Katsugeki Wide Version GET!
                    My last import too...I dont like it tho sadly!

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                      You imported a cat's head? Bleurgh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                        My last import too...I dont like it tho sadly!
                        So not worth getting? I was planning to pick it up while I was in Japan.

Comment

It's a bit odd. I'm not sure whether I like it or not TBH. It wants to be KiKi KaiKai, but it isn't. Widescreen is only available in the mission mode too.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Kiki KaiKai wannabe bullethell with a hitbox just a teensy bit too big! Rather than a Cave game where you blame yourself for dying, this seems to be full of deaths that seem impossible to avoid whatever you do.

More practice would probably help but I dont know if I can be bothered.

Comment

It's arrived.

photo.JPG
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

As did these from Mr Juggler:

Comment

Working...
                                X