No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just imported my first games for years - JPN Vita - Dokuro (a charming little platformer with english subs) and Sumioni (2d action which is a little more difficult to fathom and USA Vita - MLB The Show. Anyone else pick these up?

Comment

Sumioni is out in the US in English. The JPN version is fully playable however as it has English descriptions of everything. Free DLC also. Dokuru is awesome, budget price too.
      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 30-07-2012, 15:42.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        It's arrived.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18648[/ATTACH]
        You didn't??? You did....

Comment

Originally posted by GMass View Post
          Just imported my first games for years - JPN Vita - Dokuro (a charming little platformer with english subs) and Sumioni (2d action which is a little more difficult to fathom and USA Vita - MLB The Show. Anyone else pick these up?
          Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
            You didn't??? You did....
            LOL. I told you dude.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              Sumioni is out in the US in English. The JPN version is fully playable however as it has English descriptions of everything. Free DLC also. Dokuru is awesome, budget price too.
              Malicious is out now on the NA PSN btw.

Comment

For Vita?
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

it been out on the UK PSN Store for abit but not on the Vita

Comment

Putting these away for next week. The Macross one is the Do You Remember Love? movie and PS3 game hybrid disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post
                        The Macross one is the Do You Remember Love? movie and PS3 game hybrid disc.
                        How does that work then? Are both region free?

Comment

North America and Japan are the same BD region code, though I'm not sure how that affects the game for other regions PS3.

Comment

Finally got hold of a copy of the treasure box, shall look forward to playing in detail over the weekend. Expensive but as a onepiece fan i had to have it hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryss View Post

Putting these away for next week. The Macross one is the Do You Remember Love? movie and PS3 game hybrid disc.
                              One assumes the DYRL doesn't have english subs?

What's the game like, are you experiencing zero G love?

Comment

No subs, and I'm not allowed to play the game until next week so I'll post first play then. Same for RF4.

Comment

Working...
                                X