Comment

It's the only 11/10 game ever.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by dj_lloyde View Post
        What is this game?
        Senran Kagura Burst.

Comment

Got the Sengoku Basara HD collection from Play-Asia this morning, just got home and have the house to myself, methinks I'll be on it til the early hours tomorrow. It's the first game I've imported in nearly a year, aside from a couple of downloads on the PSVita (which isn't the same). It feels great having something so new it isn't even out over here yet, and in this case, probably never will release over here at all.

Comment

Yus!!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Is that the Asian version?

Comment

That game was everywhere when I was in Japan last month. I think SEGA must have a deal with Family Mart or something, because every single one had banners everywhere (inside and out) advertising it.

I'd be glad to know whether it's worth all that hype!

Comment

Yep HK version (was cheaper at ?53) and yep it's worth the hype best Diva by a long way

Comment

This arrived today (NTSC-J PS2)

I love it, feels so great too. Cheered me up after a horrible dental session.

Comment

That picture is so full of sexual innuendo I don't know where to start; the stick, the cleavage, the balls... but have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                          That picture is so full of sexual innuendo I don't know where to start; the stick, the cleavage, the balls... but have fun!
                          A Japanese chick with balls....whatever tickles you matey ;-)

Comment

Stick is weighty, its dead right. Having owned a AES Home, and supergun with a Neo Geo home stick, I was somewhat dissapointed with the Wii neo stick that came out, didnt feel right to me, this one does 100% it bloody feels great & correct.

Been playing the original Wonderboy with it. I'd still be playing now, but in a bit of pain from dental work.

Comment

My 3DS LL arrived this morning.

Anyone know how I can get hold of some Japanese e-Shop cards?

Comment

You can use your CC without any address details.

Comment

Working...
                                X