X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
    Been out for a few more things

EX troopers, Kage no Tou and Super Street Fighter 4 Collectors

I have ssf4 already but always wanted the collectors and at around ?8 it would be rude not to!

Looking forward to EX troopers after reading the review on here!

Everything I've got have been 2nd hand but the condition of everything has been spot on! Certainly no grainger game 2nd quality here!
    If you happen to stumble across a copy of Dondonpachi: Dai Ou Jou & Eschatos on the 360 on your travels you wouldn't mind picking them up for me would you?? Pwease

Neil

Comment

Hehe, some great pickups bud. Agreed completely on the standard of second hand games too - I've bought some 'second hand' LEs only to find the game still sealed inside.

Comment

Great to see more people giving this a go. Here's hoping you enjoy it as much as I did!

Comment

That Kage no Tou box art is gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
            If you happen to stumble across a copy of Dondonpachi: Dai Ou Jou & Eschatos on the 360 on your travels you wouldn't mind picking them up for me would you?? Pwease

Neil
            Can try fella, but only really gonna get 1 more chance to have a look round before I head home. How much would you pay?
            It's a shame it wasn't daifukkatsu. Those are borderline littering the streets, LEs too.

Comment

Been out for a few more things

EX troopers, Kage no Tou and Super Street Fighter 4 Collectors

I have ssf4 already but always wanted the collectors and at around ?8 it would be rude not to!

Everything I've got have been 2nd hand but the condition of everything has been spot on! Certainly no grainger game 2nd quality here!
              EX Troopers is well worth it.

That's one thing that makes me love 2nd hand stuff from Japan.

Comment

Can try fella, but only really gonna get 1 more chance to have a look round before I head home. How much would you pay?
                It's a shame it wasn't daifukkatsu. Those are borderline littering the streets, LEs too.
                That would be awesome if you could.

I'm happy with whatever you can find...I have no idea what the going rate is these days

Yeah I have DFK already, although if the LE is barginacious then let me know lol

I did have DOJ when it was first released but sold it as the load times wound me up & I stuck to my PS2 version but now I've sold that I really miss it & no one seems to want to sell a copy on the 360 these days.

With Eschatos I don't mind if it's the re-release either if you happen to find that as well.

Anywho don't put yourself out but on my account but if they are there on your travels I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again

Neil

Comment

It seems I forgot to post my Christmas pickups in here, posted it over at GAF but I wanted to make it known that I am in on the MonHun action.

NNID = RagingAvatar, add me folks!

Comment

...Pics of J-WiiUs to tempt me further...

Comment

Awesome pick ups for the J-Wii and U. Where'd you get them from. P-A.com?
                      Last edited by danholo; 11-01-2013, 00:59.

Comment

Post every time you import anything

No I've abandoned PlayAsia, too expensive. Most of the imports are from nin-nin-game.com with some from buygame2.com. Highly recommend both places!

Comment

I'm a big fan of nin-nin; a couple of the bits they've got for me would've cost considerably more on Play-Asia.

Comment

Thanks a lot! I hadn't even heard of them. P-A.com ramps up the prices quite a bit for new Japanese releases. Much more expensive than on stores shelves in Japan.

No nunchuck in the Zelda SWS pack...? Was thinking of getting the WiiU, mario u and that zelda pack eventually.
                            Last edited by danholo; 11-01-2013, 12:15.

Comment

A lot of Tales stuff arrived this week!

Thought the petite blind boxes would lead to duplicates and so go two boxes, but ended up getting all 7 in the first box - neat. Sealed US copy of Phantasia too!

Comment

Do you have ToX2? (How is it?) Will order it in a few days. If not for playing, at least for collection purposes.

Comment

Working...
                                X