Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool. Might pick that up too.

I've done the other Project Diva games on PSP so they're no issue.

Everybody's Golf 6 for PS3 too so I can play it on a big TV.

Oh, the WiiU seems to be suffering out here as well. There are more types of silicon skin for the GamePad than there are games.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      That box in the pic isnt the us version that ratings logo is weird. Not sure what region your codes will be for.
      Yeah, didnt really look at the box too much but now you guys have pointed it out it looks like it may be the chinese version.

Question still stands tho- are avatars and other stuff carried over across accounts?

Comment

My ps3 is uk & i have a jpn & uk psn account.

I managed to redeem the jpn download imagine codes for ninokuni via my jpn account & they work when im logged into my uk one. Im guessing as long as you create an account that matches the contents region you should be fine. Could be wrong though but from the one example so far that i have done it worked for that.

Have yet to ceate a us account to get my codes to work from the journey collectors edition.
        Last edited by importaku; 02-03-2013, 18:34.

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
          Yeah, didnt really look at the box too much but now you guys have pointed it out it looks like it may be the chinese version.

Question still stands tho- are avatars and other stuff carried over across accounts?
          Make a Hong Kong account.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Make a Hong Kong account.
            Just done, downloaded the avatars.
            They're not available when I switch back to my main uk account tho- a shame.

Comment

So far I've bought;

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance LE Boxset (PS3)
              Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (PSVita)
              Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (PS3)
              Shinovi Versus (PSVita)

Still need to get;

Minna no Golf 6 (PS3)
              DJ Max Techika Tune (PSVita)
              EX Troopers (PS3)

Comment

Cool. Somebody make a first play for Shinovi Versus!

Comment

I will soon, my Vita should be arrived today.

Comment

Just bought Eschatos ... based on the supreme quality of Ginga Force.

Comment

I will do the same soon, maybe next month. Does it play radically different than Ginga Force or it's along the same way (unlockable, equipped weapons, gauges)?

Comment

I don't know that much about it to be honest, I just figured I should try qute's other 360 offering. Going to concentrate on ginga force for now but when I get round to eschatos I'll post some impressions.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          I will do the same soon, maybe next month. Does it play radically different than Ginga Force or it's along the same way (unlockable, equipped weapons, gauges)?
                          No, its a fairly standard shooter, with raiden style power ups. It has the nice isometric bits like ginga though and the music is very similar

Quality game

Comment

Vampire Resurrection e-Capcom LE

My first e-Capcom purchase arrived today - courtesy of Tenso.

Vampire Resurrection e-Capcom Limited Edition (PS3)

LE includes:
                            - BRD version of game (loving that old 'V.S. Fighting' badge)
                            - Premium Soundtrack (Five tracks - three remixes of 'Hunter' and 'Saviour' themes and two long-play versions of the stage BGMs from each game - would have preferred individual tracks but cool medleys nonetheless)
                            - Capcom Document Wallet (unfortunately not 'Vampire'-related, a Sengoku Basara one as far as I can ascertain)

Now looking forward to taking it online.
                            Last edited by Koinos Kosmos; 20-03-2013, 18:54. Reason: Problem with image link

Comment

How much did you pay for the Tenso fees? I was looking into that service but decided to use it rarely. The shipping costs are 'really' high.

Comment

Yeah, it can be a little expensive compared to the low-cost shipping options offered by the likes of PA et al. but considering I had to wait a record four weeks for my copy of 'E.X. Troopers' recently, I really don't care to use such methods anymore - unless I'm purchasing from Amazon UK or Zavvi.

Anyway, shipping for the game broke down as follows:
                                Weight: 400g
                                Service Fee: 490 Yen
                                EMS: 1800 Yen

That translated to €18.57 or ?15.90. Purchasing the game from e-Capcom cost 2848 Yen or €23.10/?19.78. That's certainly in stark contrast to Play-Asia's price of €44.99/?39.99 for the item alone when they had copies for sale.

All in all, I would certainly use their service again rather than paying the extra demanded by importers.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X