No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The artbook should come for free with all US preorders, and stores like VGP aren't charging extra for shipping game and artbook. If you have Odin Sphere's artbook, it's essentially the same (at least, the Japanese version is): Characters introductions, bosses, some extra illustrations; for being bundled, it' one of the best artbook available, both in size and contents.

Apparently VGP also shipped my US copy yesterday, though I don't know if it's a system error or they are shipping games early due to possible slow deliveries during August, no one replied yet.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Mine should be arriving with PS3 Ketsui any day now

In the meantime;

Awesome purchase, gyakuten saiban in Japanese is pretty hardcore. I'd never make it though that in Japanese I know my limits hehe. Don't suppose theres a dual language option in that is there?

Comment

I want to import Dragon's Crown for Vita (or are you guys all going PS3?) but I'm put off because I worry about the fact that I won't be able to purchase DLC for it in future..
        Thoughts?

Comment

PS3. And point cards.

Comment

It's a pain on the Vita to change account region Briareos, I think that's why he's asking. Just get a 4GB card with your copy of the game, backup your Vita and restore it to factory settings, then set up a US account on the card InvisibleKid. That's if you're keen enough.

Comment

It's more that I want to play it on my RagingAvatar UK account, earn the trophies have all the DLC on the account etc.
              I think I'd better wait for the EU release

Comment

It's a pain, but it's doable. I keep my Vita just for Japanese games, never actually tried it myself, but I can understand it's very bothersome.

Comment

I'm only playing NA games on my Vita. Shame region changing is such a pain, I would have picked up Tales of Hearts R otherwise.

Comment

VGP shipped Pikmin 3 yesterday. I might get used to them shipping games one week before release. Now, where's my Mario & Lugi 3DS?

Comment

How did the region changing work out again? I guess having different memory cards is the key. Tales of Hearts is a system seller for me honestly... Thankfully the Vita isn't that redundant but the 3DS is winning it hands down. Don't have money for both!

Comment

Well firstly, the Vita hardware is region free, so you can play boxed versions of games on a system and account of any region. It only gets tricky if you want stuff off foreign PS Stores or want DLC for your imported games.

You need 1 memory card for each account/region you want to use. To switch between them, you should first make sure you sync your trophies with the server (happens automatically if you have PS+), then go to Settings and restore your Vita to factory settings (but obviously don't wipe the memory card). When prompted, deactivate your account on the Vita also.

Take out your memory card. Put in your other memory card with the other account on. Start up the Vita and run through the initial setup again (you can skip the 'intro to PS Vita' video by turning the machine off then back on again). Sign into the account you're using for that card and bob is indeed your close relative.

It's a pain but it's possible, and you get quite quick at doing it.

Comment

Well, thanks. Unfortunately and fortunately I have stuff spanned across three different PSN accounts so I guess I'll be doing it quite often, keeping my EU account the main one as I have PS Plus and all new games are released here anyway! With crossplay it's a given.

In other news, Ketsui PS3 got stuck in customs, so hopefully I'll get it by Monday, provided the on-line customs service works. As of now it was down because of maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                            How did the region changing work out again? I guess having different memory cards is the key. Tales of Hearts is a system seller for me honestly... Thankfully the Vita isn't that redundant but the 3DS is winning it hands down. Don't have money for both!
                            I think the DS original is the same price as the Vita version.

Comment

I have the DS original. I want to play the updated version. ... It's really a Tales of autumn coming up. Xillia, then Symphonia HD, possibly Hearts R if I get a Vita. Currently playing Vesperia in English (nice change) on the 360 and Phantasia "Cross Edition" on the PSP.

edit:

Just got this today. It's a really nice package:
                              Last edited by danholo; 05-08-2013, 20:33.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                                I have the DS original. I want to play the updated version. ... It's really a Tales of autumn coming up. Xillia, then Symphonia HD, possibly Hearts R if I get a Vita. Currently playing Vesperia in English (nice change) on the 360 and Phantasia "Cross Edition" on the PSP.

edit:

Just got this today. It's a really nice package:
                                Ketsui looks sweet.

What did the LTD come with in the end??

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X