• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
    What did the LTD come with in the end??

Comment

The center one is Replay mode?

I wonder if this will open Pandora's box for more Cave PS3 releases. I like the compact packaging.
      Last edited by danholo; 08-08-2013, 04:03.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
        The center one is Replay mode?
        ?

Originally posted by danholo View Post
        I wonder if this will open Pandora's box for more Cave PS3 releases. I like the compact packaging.
        Rights for Ketsui console ports belong to 5pb., I don't know what keeps Cave from publishing games on Sony consoles (probably ease of porting due to Taito X-2 boards? If Cave games run natively on those arcade boards, that is), but I don't see it happening in the near future...not at least directly from Cave.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          ?
          You said you don't know what the middle mode was on the back of the box...

Your thick accent made me subscribe to your channel.

Comment

Ah, OK. I'm glad that everyone thinks my accent is the best part of my videos

Comment

Dragon's Crown and artbook.

Comment

Pikmin 3 and Dragon's Crown finally at home. Kinda disappointing that Atlus went for a softcover artbook for the US release.

Comment

I'm disappointed that retailers are charging ?10 or so extra for it when it was supposed to be free.

Comment

Who is?

Comment

Play-Asia. The standard Vita version is ?29.05 with free shipping, while the listing with the pre-order artbook is ?38.11, with extra for shipping that brings it up to ?48. As much as I want the artbook, ?19 didn't seem like a good deal for it.

Comment

Part 2 of the Kid Icarus blowout continues, this time a couple of Pit figmas, a copy of the game plus a cool game guide with a crapload of AR cards in it. The figures were bought to get the special AR cards in the first prints but the figures are really nice too, so im pleased to have them plus my really rare parutena tachi nebuta card finally turned up in what has to be the biggest piece of cardboard i have ever seen a card protected with, bless the super thoughtful ebay seller.

Once my final kid icarus stuff comes i'll have a 99% complete Japanese AR card set, 409 of the 412 cards released (2 gaps have yet to be filled with any card)
                        Last edited by importaku; 16-08-2013, 22:58.

Comment

Mhmmm, you really like the new Kid Icarus, don't you?

Comment

It's the AR cards i love card collecting when it's related to games, kid icarus is a pretty good game so it makes it extra fun to collect for. But yeah it's a bit excessive i must admit LOL

Comment

I'm amazed you can even fit in that room of yours importaku!

Comment

It's like a harry potter style room of requirement lol. Space keeps appearing to slot more items in

Comment

Working...
                                X