No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Masoukishin arrived, and is my first Japanese Vita game.

Comment

I'm in the process of buying something that I know will get taxed. I have the choice of FedEx or DHL delivery. Do FedEx always invoice you later every single time? DHL is cheaper, but I know that hit you for the payment upon delivery.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

never been charged at the door with fedex they always bill you later

Comment

Cheers Jason. I've never used FedEx before. Now I know that I will always go with them.
          Last edited by J0e Musashi; 07-09-2013, 19:12.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

FedEx and UPS always bill me at the door, DHL bill later.

Comment

In Italy all of them bill at the door.

Comment

What's the deal with Nin-Nin too? I ordered my LL last Monday, and I've had no confirmation of shipping or any contact outside of the initial order email. It was supposed to be here three days after I ordered it.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I've found nin-nin to be quite unreliable with timing, shipping stuff a day or two after release, or even a week after order...

Comment

Never had a problem with them, all preorders. Comms are a bit awkward, I've found it's better to use the contact form rather than adding notes on orders.

Comment

It's not a pre-order or anything. Just a standard black LL. It's in stock, so I don't see why there's a hold up. It better be here by Friday. *shakes fist*
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

On the plus side, Nin-Nin *always* downmark the value so you're not going to pay import fees on this.
                        This is obviously morally dubious, what with it being lying and illegal - but I've never actually asked them to do this..

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          Never had a problem with them, all preorders. Comms are a bit awkward, I've found it's better to use the contact form rather than adding notes on orders.
                          I do both things and then post the same message in a Facebook message for good measure. They usually get back to me in a few days.
                          I noticed that when I tweeted them they responded a bit quicker too.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            What's the deal with Nin-Nin too? I ordered my LL last Monday, and I've had no confirmation of shipping or any contact outside of the initial order email. It was supposed to be here three days after I ordered it.
                            They are pretty poor in communication, reason why i wont use them as you cant even get them to respond to emails thats even assuming you can get their broken site to work. Ordered twice in total first time game took ages to come & no communication. Second order said in stock & then after 3 weeks of waiting i finally get an email saying they didnt have it all along, wont be using them again.

Comment

If it gets here for Friday, I'll be pleasantly surprised. All of this planning for MH4 launch day indeed.
                              Last edited by J0e Musashi; 08-09-2013, 22:59.
                              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Panic averted. It'll be here on Wednesday. Woo.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X