No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuse - is that the Steelbook Edition of Redux?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
      Fuse - is that the Steelbook Edition of Redux?
      This one -

Redux: Dark Matters Limited Edition for Sega Dreamcast and DUX 1.5 for Sega Dreamcast (2 disc set)! Only 1000 copies will EVER be produced. Available exclusively on Kickstarter! Total includes shipping worldwide.

Comment

Wow that Taiko on Wii U looks NICE
        Still need to get the Wii version
        How much was it all if you don't mind me asking?

Awesome pick ups

Neil

Comment

There's quite a few versions on the wii, 5 to be exact.

Comment

None in pal land tho. Ludicrous!!!

Comment

One made it to the states but it bombed hard. Once you have western music in them they seem to lose their appeal, hence why the western version of donkey konga are nowhere near as good as the Japanese versions.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                There's quite a few versions on the wii, 5 to be exact.
                Blimey didn't realise there were that many
                Might hunt one out tonight

Neil

Comment

Go for the most recent one as that has the most songs, has over 100 of them. However all of them are worth owning as each has a selection of great songs that don't seem to appear on the others. If you want to know what version has what songs/modes there's a great site for info.

Bringing Taiko no Tatsujin to the world!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    Go for the most recent one as that has the most songs, has over 100 of them. However all of them are worth owning as each has a selection of great songs that don't seem to appear on the others. If you want to know what version has what songs/modes there's a great site for info.

http://taikotime.blogspot.co.uk/
                    Thanks for the info buddy.
                    Not sure I can afford the most recent one though...Ebay sellers seem to want bonkers money but you can get the early ones for under ?50 with the drum so they might be where I'll start.

I think I actually sold Fuse my PS2 version & the missus has never really forgiven me lol

Neil

Comment

If you are considering going the whole hog, the drum included with the WiiU version is just a standard Wii one rather than some kind of WiiU-specific one, so you are sorted on the backwards compatibility front. On that note I am probably going to try and hoover up some of the other titles now I have a drum.

Neil - price-wise most of this stuff came through Nin-Nin, so whatever they are charging

Comment

Ah that's ok.
                        Not sure I'll go the Wii U route...doubt there is much I'd buy for a Jpn Wii U (Still not enough stuff to warrant buying a PAL one ) but I do think I'll look into the Wii games

Will have a quick look at Nin-Nin but after the way they handled my lost package back in November I'm a little loathe to use them again

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Finally caved on a second WiiU...

You caved before me!? Impressive...

Comment

Decide to import Sony's gold 7.1 headphones from video games plus as I can't see any UK retailer with a pre order for them?

Comment

First game since the summer:

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                                First game since the summer:

It is a good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X