Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where from Spags?

Comment

Ncsx, I guess they changed their minds on it or it was 'while stocks last' or something...I am disappoint!

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
        Catherine arrived this morning with no pre-order goodness

LOL, importing...
        Don't worry mate. It's not that good anyway. I was hoping for the bar BGM but it's not on the disc. The art book is also a bit of a con. Still, for free you can't really complain.

I'm up to the last chapter in Catherine right now. Really loving the game. I never thought I'd be able to enjoy an action puzzle platform game this much.

By the way, since I live in Japan an import game for me would be a PAL game but I guess that is not what his thread is about Can I post my normal buys in here as long as they are Japanese or Asian (Mostly are because it's so much cheaper)?
        Last edited by Yakumo; 23-02-2011, 22:28.

Comment

I'm sure we can all turn a blind eye.

Comment

In that case I'll just get stuck into the game - cheers man! Heading to the first play thread now...

Comment

Another day, another DS import. Had this on rom a while back liked it but never got around to buying it till today. Finding older DS games that are new & not the best re-release version is really hard. The amount that are now out of print is crazy, considering some are just a few years old.

Comment

We need to see your full import collection.

Comment

There you go thats abut 99% of all my games the rest is uk 360 stuff & thats next to the tv. The shelf with the wii stuff on is double stacked so the entire length is full of N64 games behind. Bit of a mess though it could do with a tidy as theres loads of non gaming junk on there lol

Comment

Kurwa macz!!!

If by tidy you mean send all the GBA & geomon stuff to a place where it will be appreciated(My collection), then please go ahead!

I'll do a nice pic of my GB & GBA stuff at some point.

Comment

I couldn't possibly donate my goemon games to someone who spells his name wrong

But you should do a pic of your gb/gba stuff, i'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        I couldn't possibly donate my goemon games to someone who spells his name wrong

But you should do a pic of your gb/gba stuff, i'd love to see it.
                        Haha typical Fami typo!

I'll get a pic done later today. Pretty sure I'm missing a few titles though. Maybe they're still just up in the loft somewhere.

Comment

Well, here's some of the GB lot. For some reason I can't find all the good stuff - Square, Ninty, Konami, Capcom etc. I know there are minty copies of Zelda, Goemon, Mario's, Contra, Seiken etc somewhere...

GBA stuff. Not too fussed about mintness, as long as it's boxed in decent nick.

Comment

Simply awesome, i love the tiny boxes of the gba & gb games.

Comment

Does this count?

Comment

Well it says its from SCEA so im guessing yes, sort of a digital import hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X