No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm enjoying it so far. I've heard of the supposedly sluggish last chapters but the game is keeping me interested for now. Loving the automated play for grinding up quick. I also like the job system. Reminds me of FFV which I enjoyed back in the day.

Comment

took me years to find this at a reasonable price, so long infact that Genki could only get me the cassette version

but at ?22 shipped from Japan very happy indeed

its a winning run soundtrack with a couple of extras, the extras is what interested me (metal hawk and splatterhouse soundtracks)

my 64GB vita card arrived as well - first two imports in the last couple of years
      Last edited by buster_broon; 11-02-2014, 14:28.

Comment

Good on you Jason, I know you've been hunting that for years!

Comment

That's cool Jason!

Comment

Danganronpa arrived yesterday, as did the Bravely Default OST. Neat.

Comment

Thanks - definitely over 5 years of looking maybe closer to 10

There is another on eBay but its ?50 plus ?10 postage, nearly caved in a few times for it but held strong : p

Plus this one has all un-used stickers, registration card and spine
              Last edited by buster_broon; 12-02-2014, 10:46.

Comment

Just off to the post office as I have a parcel waiting...have 2 Japanese packages en route...which game will it be??

(Of course I could check the tracking numbers but where is the fun in that? )

Comment

Puyo Puyo Tetris plus some sort of trading card thingy...Nin Nin come up trumps again!

Comment

The most recent things imported would be Tokyo Jungle (the physical jap release) and Shikigami No Shiro Lt Ed PS2

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post

Puyo Puyo Tetris plus some sort of trading card thingy...Nin Nin come up trumps again!
                      Jealous!! I've got the demo on PS3 from the J-store. On payday I am importing the Vita version

Comment

Its really good fun...am up to level 5-8 in story mode at the moment.

The menus are pretty daunting for a non Japanese reader tho.

Comment

I just bought an Asian (R3) GT6. Not technically imported myself as it was fulfilled by Amazon UK (so with Prime I got next day delivery). No worries about Customs, though I payed pretty much the same as I payed for the UK version when I bought it on release. My first PS3 GT collecting!

Comment

Had these sent to my cousin who shipped them here, worked out to about ?62 each which isn't bad but then there was a customs charge of ?43 and another ?43 to my cousin for shipping them out here...

So in the end I guess I can say ?105 each, I guess its not too bad seeing as they're going as high as ?190 on ebay.

Comment

American DKC Tropical Freeze at home.

Comment

Had this badboy turn up today

Comment

Working...
                                X