Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice

Comment

Picked up the next 6 augmented reality Nintendo prepaid cards, not sure what i'll use 12,000 yen of eshop credit on but i'll find something lol. Love messing about taking silly pics using them, will see what fun scenes i can use the animal forest & pikmin characters in. Mario ones are already getting harder to find, didn't want to leave it too long as they tend just to vanish.

Comment

Mr Importaku sir, can you take a pic of the QR code for the software please and thank you?

Comment

These two arrived today.

Comment

A mysterious box has appeared at my doorstep...

Comment

I'd talk to them about wrapping it next time...

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

These two arrived today.
                I look forward to your first play thread Sir.

Comment

Yay game center CX san chome no Arino finally arrived, i stumped up for the deluxe edition it seemed rude not to.

Comment

My huge xmas bundle to myself turned up today (cheers Mark) full of Youkai watch merchandise & ds games.

The replica youkai watch is super anime/game accurate it functions exactly like it should, only thing it doesn't do is summon ghosts hehe. Shall do a mini feature on all this stuff at some point.

Comment

Awesome, importaku! Lovely peculiar stuff. How many DS games are you clocking in? Are all of them Japanese?

Comment

Must be getting close to the 200 mark, pretty much all of them are Japanese apart from 1 uk game & about 10 USA games.

Comment

Did you get the mouse too or is that just how you use your PC? lol

Comment

Pick up some pre-owned Xbox360 controllers and farcry collection on the PC and for the PS3 the bioshock series,latest gundam VS full boost and adding GT6 promo into my collection.

Comment

I'll be able to fit this here, the figure thread, the new hardware thread, and the general gaming thread. Wow.

Postman was very happy to find me at home after hauling 5 different packages for four floors.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X